« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex 'Real World' Star

Wins WWE World Championship

11/23/2010 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike Mizanin -- a former reality star from "Real World: Season 10" -- was officially crowned as the heavyweight champion of the WWE last night ... after a huge surprise upset victory over Randy Orton.

1123_wwe_wrestler
"The Miz" -- who came up with his own nickname during the MTV show back in 2001 -- began wrestling with the WWE back in 2004.

Miz ain't the only ex-Real Worlder having a huge year -- Sean Duffy from Season 6 won a seat in Congress earlier this month.

Maybe there's still hope for Puck ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jay

Miz is clearly doing sexual favors to Linda McMahn as his character sucks and he cant wrestle for crap yet here he is champion.

One of the many reasons why I dont watch anymore.

lennys2lennys

HAVE YOU SEEN MY BASEBALL?

Vault101

Neat, so now he can say he stared in two reality shows...

Phreaky

I'm happy for him. I remember watching Real World that year and heard him talk about how bad he wanted this and how it was his dream.
No matter what, it's cool to see that come true for some one.

Barbie

Can't believe this tool sort of made something of himself....

Jus

Eww don't even mention Puck. Every time I think about him, I find myself becoming nauseous.

texasknight1

Congrats Miz!

i LOL'd when he finally cashed in his money in the bank case. Congrats on a great sneaky win.

See you in Dallas Mar 7th, 2011.

YOU ARE AWFULLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and very fun to play against in SVR 2011

TMZ dont like me

WWE need a new franchise, cornerstone, showpiece dude, now that John Cena's gonna be gone for a minute. Too bad, Miz is about all they got left...

MIDNIGHT TOKER

WWE is as real as it gets..just like my talking GI JOE action figure

Ozzie X

Ahaha.. awesome I remember that season of the Real World. From what I can remember he was a weirdo.

Rocky

It's a shame that he has no talent and has to cash in on an injured Randy O. Let's see how ya do MIZ in a real match!

Bubbles The Chimp

HAH. How is this news? Wrestling is about as 'real' as Bristol Piglin being a good dancer.

austin corrigan

the wwe is a joke now thanks to miz winning the title and now that john cena is gone i hope wwe's ratings plumit and they go bankrupt!

Tina

If the Miz is so awesome, then why can't he face Randy Orton when he's 100%? Orton was attacked my Nexus before his match with Wade Barrett. He took advantage of Orton's injuries. Miz won't have that belt a month and then Orton will get it back

tori

You've got to be kidding, this guy sucks!!! One of the many reasons I won't be watching this garbage. The WWE has totally gone down the tubes!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments