« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Tweets -- Oh, What a Difference a Year Makes

11/26/2010 8:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods spent the day after Thanksgiving doing a little cardio -- which is a lot different than how he spent his Black Friday last year.

1126_tiger_woods_twitter
Seems he still hasn't learned to lay off the pie.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Whodis

His game is terrible.
His stock has lowered.
He needs to mingle.
Keep fans and interest.
Cheery tweets like a canary.
For seeds.

Tricia

Who cares about this first class LOSER !!!! What he did was not a MISTAKE ... please he did it over and over again knowing exactly he was banging sluts and hookers without any protection.
He's beyond disgusting ..... He should go back to his way of life and be sincere for once - he seems to have been brought up to be a golfer and nothing else. Not an ounce of humanity or decency in this phoney and it's very scary

Battle54

A child with the empty personality of a glacier. He just knows how to buy things and how to hit a ball in a hole.

karenlztt

I don't care for Tiger Woods. I don't like cheaters

your not all that

All the cardio in thw world cant make you #1 again.......WOODY. And sorry you could pay off them other HOS but theres 1 you cant............her name is KARMA Woody...............know her???????? You do now !!!!!!!!

Ernie

Who gives a sh*t

jkw

By cardio I assume he means 2 or 3 women at once??

Bubbles The Chimp

All the tough cardio in the world will cure him of the skank VD. He needs to cut off his penis for that.

Tom

Tiger last year- Can.t you guys relax, he sent out a friendly greeting for this yr and received reminders of last. I say let's look forward, Vick has come back and Tiger will d same, s he is still fabulous golfer. As for character he never set out to be worlds roll model.

hassa

Looks like all the Tiger haters are out today.

Marie Vancouver

Call me bitter but I'm DELIGHTED that Tiger's "perfect" life and career have tanked. Good ON ya, Tiger. Loser.

kadi

I don't want to hear about Tiger's Cardio & pie. I feel like the pulled the wool over my eyes for far too long. Everything he says now seems to be a lie. What I want to hear & SEE is that he is getting back to the basics of sex addiction rehab & back to buddhism. I want to see that he is trying to make amends with the people he hurt & lied to. Everything else is just crap!!! I would much rather not hear a peep out of him. Just see him win & show he is still getting help.

Big Daddy

Eat ghit Tiger

Felisa

Eat your pie Tiger Hood. I love the way you ****ted on Elle. I guess she will move on and drink another black mans *** to stay dressed in Prada.

GrabSomeValues

He had the best woman he could have ever married, she stayed out the spot light, she supported and believed in him and she gave him beautiful children all while keeping herself in shape as to a 10.... he is an ass, he ruined it .... thank God Elin has some selfesteem enough to get rid of this pig, valueless, deviant human being... whom is very sick.... you are lucky to be away from this sickness Elin, than God you are!!! YAY

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments