MJ Music Video -- Little Michael Does His Thing

11/28/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The music video for Michael Jackson's song with Akon features dozens of extras ... but only one of them is a pint-sized version of MJ.

1127_michael_jackson_hold_my_hand_video_ex
TMZ obtained video and photos taken last week from the set of the video for "Hold My Hand." One Jackson fan was featured doing a few of MJ's famous dance moves. You can hear another fan say about the kid, "That there is the opportunity of a lifetime."

As we first reported, a group of MJ fans were recruited to walk into an open airport hangar -- meant to symbolize "walking into the light" (see the pics below).

A source on the set told us the director was telling people the video would air on ABC on December 6.

1127_michael_jackson_footer_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kate1

Whenever I see or hear something related to this new album, I feel extremely angry and unhappy because MJ was deliberately murdered by a conspiracy by greed and now these criminals are loose on the advantage of having all that belongs to Michael, his legacy , his property, everything that he built with hard work, love, devotion and resignation during a lifetime. It's disgusting and it's unfair what's happening in your absence. Michael was supposed to be here with us now, no doubt, we can not accept excuses from anyone. My God, please, the world cries out for justice for our angel, our king, Michael Jackson!

on MJJ's side

please don act smart and do something wif MJ's name but not produced by him. bcos it will never be up to the standard Michael would want. i'd probably be way below Michael's expectations

sofi

Only Michael Jackson's boys are little Michaels and not any child who imitates him.

l

I Miss You Michael.

Sam

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!! :) x

Chelsea

Im excited to see the video.
love you mj

em

Awww Cute!

MJfan4ever

I love MJ, but this video is shame! He never wanted to give his fans video like this!

MJfan4ever

Mary

ahh I miss Michael :(

l

Agreed @kathy 40

kim

Aw that was too cute. This video I heard is supposed to premiere on the Oprah show on dec. 6th. The show is going to be talking about Michael's new cd. I am sure this video will be good, but it will not have MJ's golden touch on it that we are all used to seeing. But it is great that they included the fans in this one. The haters can just keep on hating as far as I am concerned. Doesn't matter. This man was loved a great deal and will continue to be loved for a long time to come. And their is nothing the haters can say or do that will take that away. Their is no other entertainer out there that can touch the magnitude of what he has accomplished. Anyways, I am looking forward to the new cd and watching this video. Yes, they will not be up to Michael's standards but he is not here now and this is what we will have new of him. And I am interested in listening to something new. this is just my opinion and I can express my opinion just as much as the haters.

RIP MJ - YOU ARE TRUELY MISSED AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

Karma

No Michael Jackson video will be complete without Michael himself being in it to give it that special MJ magical touch. It will be mediocre at best.

kim

OMG Phantom. thank you. that video was beautiful. went perfectly with the earth song.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments