Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

roz

roz, I find it hard to believe she has friends now. Only hangers on who think they're going to get a slice of Mels' pie.

Posted at 1:54 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

she probably has roped in a few but as more evidence is revealed, people and then the lowers will run from her seeing that she is more destructive than Camus' plague. but, clearly ALL men of the world are NOW on notice that a real pyscho is out there. too bad Mel did not have such notice.

what do you think of an oksana/phil spector prison hook-up?

LA me

Lil,

Lil

Wellngton 12/4
Aukland 12/5
Perth 12/ 8
Melbourne 12/10 & 11
Brisbane 12/14
Sydney 17th, 18th & 19th

Nothing near you?

little aussie reader

what do you think of an oksana/phil spector prison hook-up?

Posted at 2:00 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by roz

lololololol! Now I have a visual of Ox in Phils' afro wig! She looks just like her mother! ;o)

roz

Posted at 2:03 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

yes exactly and then they will lead the prison gang in a piano version of WE ARE THE WORLD -- at which point Phil, mad that Oksana would not allow him to wear the pink panties and bra ensemble, shoots her mid-verse

little aussie reader

LA - nah, closest is Bris. rougly 160...0km from me. The "big" acts rarely come this far north - something about transportation costs. Matchbox 20 was the last big act I saw - that was in the '90's. I had tickets to see the cranberry's it was going to be my daughters first rock concert. They cancelled at the eleventh hour because Delores broke her leg. I was like - no-one is asking her to dance - can't they just prop her on a stool? lol!

JLS

So let's see here. If you are female and you figure out you've been dumped by some guy that used you for BJ's and a piece of azz, you are scorned?

I laughed, shook my head and wondered which idiot at TMZ wrote this post. I guess this author doesn't get what scorned is OR.......

This is intentional to fire up Mel supporters to post and greater foot traffic for the website. And they will. It's become a cottage industry here at TMZ to hate on this woman. First it was hating on Mel, and now it's Oksana. TMZ isn't just reporting stuff. They are really enhancing here.

It's starting to look like Radaronline. And that is no compliment.

little aussie reader

oops, 160...0km's.

whitebass

Well, how come she blames everything onto Mels family, they are there for him unlike her, TD has kept his money, so why should Mel have to pay her more than TD does for his 13yr son, he should be paying more and Mel less as a baby will not need as much, I really hope she goes to prison or at the very least deported.

little aussie reader

why is it doing that? sixteen hundred kilometres.

Jade evergreen

Oksana is one very delusional woman which we knew

I really feel bad Mel having to put up with seahag Oksana

Fidel's niece

Oh, my King!
Our love was "rear" love!

interception/conception/deception

LOL!

Harvey, STOP TORCHERING US!
Give us THE LETTER,

PLEEEEASE!!!

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:05 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by roz

LOL! Outstanding outcome roz! Do we get to see him in the pink ensemble in the aftermath? heheh!

roz

@JLS

Isn't the high-brow NY Times calling you? Why do you lower yourself to read this site? What's in it for you, oxy-lover?

little aussie reader

Harvey, STOP TORCHERING US!
Give us THE LETTER,

PLEEEEASE!!!

Posted at 2:10 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by Fidel's niece

Yeah come on Harves. A tease is a tease is a tease. You know what they say about teases Harvey!

LA me

Never figured out why they censor oo...maybe because they look like boobs??