Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

Tracey

She is in love with his money and status. When he didn't want her back she thought how will I make him pay.

roz

LOL! Outstanding outcome roz! Do we get to see him in the pink ensemble in the aftermath? heheh!

Posted at 2:11 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

You betcha -- in the aftermath and the after life. he won't even wait for her body to cool down and will rip the ensemble from her body. then he will wear it to every court date with a magnificient changing of the wigs every other day.

boy if two souls were ever met for each other --
wacko #1 met wacko #2

Cthrew

I haven't been able to visit the board for a few days but I noticed someone referring to Oksana posting here. What's her username? I'd love to check back and see some of her posts.

JLS

To Oksana:

Run for your life. It seems TMZ is now into interpreting your private email with little success. They interject false meanings to benefit their business here. More website traffic - they more ads they can sell, and the more revenue realized.

No one can know from an email of another what emotions are actually intended. With no voice inflection, no real transfer of Russian to English understanding, there cannot be an accurate meaning determined and yet they just keep on trying to fuel wild conclusions here.

I cannot imagine someone reading my email and jumping to conclusions. This is a HUGE step down for TMZ which is usually more careful than this.

Jade evergreen

At JLS
wow Oksana is a woman scorn she been like that since Mel found out that she was using him and never love him and he dump her lying butt

Fidel's niece

"Hell hath no fury
like a woman scorned"

or

a gold digger separated
from her gravy train!

roz

I cannot imagine someone reading my email....

Posted at 2:17 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by JLS

that's right -- cause YOU ARE BORING

little aussie reader

boy if two souls were ever met for each other --
wacko #1 met wacko #2

Posted at 2:15 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by roz

Creepy is as creepy does. Whoever said we should send her to an island was right. Along with all the other "disturbed's". It's amazing to me how some people emerge from their childhoods. "Oh, boohoo, I had a messed up childhood so I am justified in being a complete nutter and/or arsehole". As opposed to "I had a messed up childhood that I have risen above and am now a successful, functioning adult".

shirleyholmes

Posted at 2:17 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by JLS

---------------------

But not as much of a step down as publishing alledged/altered (illegal) recordings of a person

LA me

Lil... don't know how far away that is....but can get you tix if you want to go. Can also arrange a meet and greet after if you'd like. Unfortunately, the tix are not comp'ed....you would have to pay. Even when I go to the concerts out of state to see them play, Richie has to pay for my seat. F'd up ain't if??

roz

TO: OKSANA

If Larrrry will not help you, run to JLS -- he loves you and believes in you.

Jade evergreen

At JLS
guess who started this media frenzy your gold digger idol Oksank is the one who brought all this out in public

framed-heart

So let's see here. If you are female and you figure out you've been dumped by some guy that used you for BJ's and a piece of azz, you are scorned?

I laughed, shook my head and wondered which idiot at TMZ wrote this post. I guess this author doesn't get what scorned is OR.......

This is intentional to fire up Mel supporters to post and greater foot traffic for the website. And they will. It's become a cottage industry here at TMZ to hate on this woman. First it was hating on Mel, and now it's Oksana. TMZ isn't just reporting stuff. They are really enhancing here.

It's starting to look like Radaronline. And that is no compliment.

Posted at 2:08 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by JLS

To Oksana:

Posted at 2:17 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by JLS

Um, JlS, you just said that TMZ had made up this email to get more traffic for their site, now you think it IS Oksana's private email, but TMZ are misinterpreting it? Which is it please? Real or not real?

Cthrew

Which poster is Oksana? Anybody know?

jechrist