Bankrupt NJ 'Housewife':

Let Me Teach Ya Something

11/30/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For a fee, "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice will tell anybody how they too can have it all ... if having it all means filing for bankruptcy, almost having your stuff auctioned off and dealing with your husband's DWI.

Teresa Giudice Bankruptcy
Believe it or not, the 38-year-old table-flipper is hosting an "inspiring" two-hour Learning Annex seminar in Manhattan that promises to "get you going in the right direction" ... for a mere $58 a pop.

Never mind that Teresa's "direction" includes incurring nearly $11 million in debt, and filing for bankruptcy last year.

"Those who can, do, those who can't ..."

Karol

Some people aren’t even qualified to teach others how to clean up dog s**t much less how to handle money when CLEARLY they DON'T…not can't.. DON'T handle their own responsibly. Apparently all you have to have nerve and be full of YOURSELF. I'll pass yet another ridiculous offer by a member of that group

FABIO

She'd probably make more money by mud-wrestling Danielle...

TRASHRAVEN

$58 a pop?! Umm.. Thanks but I'll keep my $58 because I already know how to be broke!!!!!!

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

38? WTF, Was that a misprint?

Olivia

I want to flip me a table after reading this, y'all.

big al

yikes!!!!!! i guess you gotta do what you gotta do to keep up with the joneses. good luck to the entire giuduce family.

JLS

She's gorgeous BUT, anyone who tries to cheat the US Trustee in their bankruptcy has crap for brains.

And, I think she and her husband did just that.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

I cant believe how many of these stupid celebs go broke.
I retired in 91 - wait no well they fired me in 91 after working a mere 3 months, and I still have the sweet life. Sure there’s been rumors of me having to get a job or some fiddle faddle. But big deal, you put in your 3 months, turn on the charm, everyone loves you, then skate for 20 years. How do you blow that kind of cash and NOT come out ahead? Give me $11 million, not only will I get the daffy-duck-lip-surgery just cause I can, but will take over a small to midsized country. This is tragic - Here’s a dollar Teresa Giudice, I need a beard shader and a vaseline smear down tomorrow morning - Sad.

Darvon

What a VERY scary looking person.

Mya pinion

No doubt a whack of nut bars will pay to listen this annoying bimbo ditch pig hag. From what i have seen, on the show and heard in the media in regards to Teresa Giudice, my first conclusion is, she IS ON DRUGS, more then likely on and off METH, or some drug, while being on the show. That pretty much explains her behaviour and bankruptcy

Kelly

HahahahaHahaha...What a joke!
I hope she's teaching folks what NOT to do!!

She was holding out @ Bravo trying to get paid more money per episode on RHONJ. She said she was the "Star" of the show.
I wonder how that worked out for her?!

Kelly

On second thought, Teresa could teach people how to lie in Bankruptcy do***ents. Ya know, how to hide income and as.sets from the government...at least how to try and hide them since that didn't work out so well either.

paul

58 dollars can get me a reverse hand job from a dwarf cambodian hermaphrodite thats far better looking then this itilian pig

CanCan

it would actually be funny to go and see her make a complete ******* of herself

Jailbait

Those who can do, those that can't ..... get more plastic surgery?
Wow that is scary.