Pauly D & Ronnie -- 121 Carats of Diamonds Later

12/1/2010 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MTV might as well be paying Pauly D and Ronnie in diamonds -- because the "Jersey Shore" twosome recently bought a ridiculous amount of the shiny little rocks ... 121 carats worth ... TMZ has learned.

1130_pauly_ronnie_EX_TMZ_01a

Sources tell TMZ Pauly D stopped by Manhattan Jewelery Co. (which is actually in Boston) earlier this month and bought a Breitling Super Avenger watch complete with 34 carats in diamonds ... and that's just the tip of the ice-berg.

We're told Pauly has since been back to MJ's multiple times ... pocketing a 65-carat diamond necklace, a white gold Rolex, and a custom G-Shock watch covered in 10 carats of diamonds.

Ronnie was tad bit more modest -- only walking home with a 12-carat, white gold rosary and a Breitling Super Avenger watch with 12 carats of diamonds.

Sources close to Pauly tell TMZ, "Pauly has always worn the finer things in life, never the costume jewelry because that would be a situation."

yo

first, beotches!

jr70895

As soon as this stupid reality show is cancelled both will be unemployed and all this bling will be in the nearest pawn shop.

JLS

Nice watches but leave off all these diamonds. Real men aren't littered with diamonds. Sheesh. What *****s.

B

If anyone deserves to own diamonds and all sorts of other awesome crap, it's the douchebags on Jersey Shore. In the words of Steve Johnson: WHY GOD?! I PRAISE YOU 24/7 AND THIS IS HOW YOU DO ME?! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS?? HOW?? I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!

Barf.

Jim in Cali

Haha, these guys will be bankrupt once the Jersey Shore is over. Will be fun reading about it.

Ms.Rico Lander

JLS aka fatcatlady what the hell do you know about real men? Bet your girlfriend is fat just like you. you are always here, sad

CriticAl

A fool and his money...

Oval Beach

Low-life Eye-talian trash.

vics0430

I love me some Pauly!!!!!!!!

haha

dang! ronnie got fat!

Kelly

I love me some Pauly!!!!!!!!

Posted at 3:48 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by vics0430
----------------------------------------------------------------

Me too!! He's a cutie and he's always smiling.
The hair not so much.

Ty

Is there actually a more retarded way to waste money?

tracy

paulie d was in my resturant in ri last night and was very rude to all the staff

Phreaky

That's exactly why these idiots end up broke and in trouble with the IRS in 5-10 years. They get some money and instead of thinking about their future and taking care of that, they spend a ridiculous amount on bull**** like this.

edwardthibodeaux

okay so recently ive been hanging out with my friends alot and they always have parties ive been to a couple and there is a lot of hot girls, my friends always tell story about how they ''got some'' or w.e but like how? do u just go up to a girl and be like yoo lets do it when everyone passes out? like how cld i initially get a girls attention and make her want to make a move, im not the most appealing kid soo yea it may be impossible but heres a recent pic of me, im getting my haircut soon, i wear nice clothes, true religion jeans, ed hardy shirts, polo T's and jordan shoes, im probally gonna get a fade but i used to have a blowout like pauly d ill put a pic of my old blowout up so u cld tell me if u like it or not but yea HELP plz ?Get Slim Cleanse

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments