« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Parker's Lawyer Says Sayonara

11/30/2010 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Parker just lost his lawyer in his divorce case with Eva Longoria -- because Tony's lawyer also reps the man who's married to the woman Tony was allegedly sexting.

1130_tony_parker_EX_TMZ

Richard Orsinger, Esq. filed Tony's divorce petition on November 19 in Texas.  But sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... when Tony hired Orsinger, the lawyer didn't know another one of his clients -- former San Antonio Spurs teammate Brent Barry -- would have a connection to Parker's divorce.

Barry is in the process of getting a divorce from Erin Barry, the woman whom Parker allegedly sexted on the side.

Bottom line ... we're told Orsinger felt it was a conflict of interest to rep both Parker and Barry, so Parker got cut.

But sources tell us Parker is in the process of finding another lawyer and the Texas divorce will proceed.  Eva has filed for divorce in Los Angeles.

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mee

If a young "stud" couldn't get her pregnant what chances does an old foggy have of doing the job ??
POOR GIRL

Markus

Let's be honest here... Tony Parker was a trophy husband for Eva Longoria. She often gushed about his French accent and didn't like that his was becoming more Americanized. What's more, how about the reports wherein friends say she's equally responsible for the breakup as he is. Staying in L.A. and partying with the in-crowd. They talked about how Tony would see the pictures and knew he couldn't/didn't want to be a part of that. If she cared, she'd have been more attentive to her "at home" relationship like most wives would. No one's saying she should drop her career, but if she chose to make a life with a man who is anti-Hollywood, something had to give eventually. ...and then she has the nerve to ask for spousal support on top of it all! Are you $***ing me?

imc

get that money girl and yes, he needs to be bitch slapped and woken up !

LollieBluCaliToo

He's so ODD looking! Every pic of him looks like he's hiding something. Must be those weird eyebrows...kinda like Chris Rock's. Hmmm..he a cheetah, too?

HoTMZ

as they say, not the sharpest tool in the shed applies here.

sparklecity

#15 -- you're as big a scmbg as parker is. And I will never figure out why people think he's so hot. You have to have a personality to go with whatever decent looks you might have. So, he's not hot - he's c-o-l-d-d-d-d.

Rhonda

That divorce will be finalized in Texas before California's lazy law system ever takes a look at it. They were residences of Texas, so I can't imagine a Texas judge handing the case over to some California twit. They never should have gotten married. They never looked happy with each other and I think this was some fairy tale BS in her stupid head. Certainly not worthy of alimony.

sparklecity

You must be kidding! A trophy husband? Puhleez! Parker’s just another horny jock who wants more p…..
And I agree with #21 – he IS odd looking (where Eva is stunningly beautiful in a tiny package.) In fact he’s plain homely!…Everyone loves a wicked French accent anyway, so a woman in love “gushing” about it is nothing new. Naïve but, there it is….. On the point of spousal support, she doesn’t need it but he hurt her and probably feels he should not get away with it so easily. Perfectly understandable. …….I’m just glad they’re done before she had his spawn and THEN learned he was another Tiger Woods!

steff

Tony, you would haven't these troubles if you had remained faithful...

Stefka

Uh

Chosen lawyer can't remember his clients names? Stick to bouncing balls and don't try to choose a lawyer (it's different than TV).

Canadian Zoolander

A while back when Eva was in Canada filming The Sentential,we spoke briefly about an ordeal of some missing items from her trailer. She is quite down to earth and likes thing's to be in there place.I noticed some photos of her and my wandering eyes attached to the pictures. I asked for one, the conversation went a little to the left if I can use this expression and we talked about her relationship. I said to her He Won't love you like I can and if you ever leave look me up.I wonder if she still has my number?

We laughed and her other associates stood blanked face as I went back to production area. Well Eva sorry about the personal loss if you need a shoulder to lean on I'm here for you.
Tony didn't deserve her from the get go I wonder what she saw in him?

hank Jennings

Yeah,yeah, the useless lawyer did not know that there was another woman involved in Tony's divorce case. What questions did he ask before taking the case? Wow!! what a pro. He was probably frustrated that he has to work harder for the easy money he plans to make from Tony.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2