New Michael Jackson Album Leaks on Internet

12/6/2010 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's highly anticipated new album is now the victim of music pirates ... ALL 10 tracks from "MICHAEL" have leaked online -- a week before its official release date.

Michael Jackson New Album Leaked

The tracks are now up on several file sharing websites ... and unless Sony Music authorized it -- this is a clear case of illegal piracy.

The official, aka legal, release date is next Tuesday -- December 14.

UPDATE: Sony had no comment.

mymjj5

Furthermore, it is people like you and MiMi who keep all the fans away. Anybody who has a sense of dignity would not be acting like a queen bee in heat. Only you and MiMi!
Posted at 5:16 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by Paulette
_______________________________________________________________
@Paulette
The fans are still here. It's the haters who have fallen because love is greater than hate and pure ignorance. I'm not the queen bee here. I'm speaking my mind and standing up for MJ that's all.

mymjj5

mymjj5....
I agreed with you and said you are right on all accounts, so what are you still carrying on for????
YOU ARE RIGHT!!
Posted at 4:14 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by Paulette
______________________________________________________________
@Paulette
As I stated earlier I respond to the way you write. I thought you were being sarcastic......Okay! If I misinterpreted your post.....my bad.......Okay, okay.

mymjj5

mymjj5....your quote...
With his cute fine ass self
i think we can all agree on that part..LOL
Posted at 6:03 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by nan
_______________________________________________________________
Hi Nan!!!
He really looked cute and fine when he drove up in that go car....
Btw: was it you that was listening to the Jackson’s live yesterday? If so you are right they were in NY, Buffalo NY. If you listen to “Off the Wall”, “The Jackson’s Live”, and “Thriller” in this order you can definitely hear a distinctive Jackson format. You can really hear how “Thriller” was influenced by the preceding albums.

wet

The more I listen to it...Invincible and esp. Dont Walk Away are both a beautiful album and song! It is a shame that Sony did not promote this album! I listened to "Michael" last night online...and Invincible is a MUCH better piece of work...SHAME ON SONY!!!!

mymjj5

Hey Mymjj5! I'm with you. As I posted aq above, having a pic with Michael does NOT mean you're close--he wasn't even that close to his own family toward the end...and I think it was more because he was busy with PPB and trying to make his final comeback. Everything the Casios have stated in the past references the year he returned from Bahrain--2006-7 or thereabouts, and who made them an expert? Michael had to take prescription meds for his back, knee and Lupus, as you alredy know. It would be easy for someone to see him taking these meds and ASSume he was back to his 90's behavior....especially when that's what they WANT to see...Oye.
________________________________________________________________
hi cher!
Great Post and Points!!! You’re absolutely correct. MJ taking a photograph with people was as common as breathing. It does not mean he was close to them. MJ was very busy with his own life and family in the latter years and it does not mean he and his bio family were at odds. All of the Jackson’s have their own lives. The few times they were all together was probably more than enough to carry them over to the next big gathering. I love that photo of the extended Jackson’s at Neverland. Especially because you can really see the resemblance of Paris to Latoya and Joe......!!!!
Also, MJ never recognized E Casio as a credible song writer, signer or musician. We all know who MJ recognized and admired in that regard. The Casios are cashing in… no objection from the haters. so much for that so called 25 years of friendship…..

Btw: why would Teddy Riley agree to appear next to a nobody like E Casio????? My guess is to further dupe the gullible into buying the fake CD and the Casio BS.

mymjj5

typo:
Also, MJ never recognized E Casio as a credible song writer, "singer" or musician.

nan

Hi Nan!!!
He really looked cute and fine when he drove up in that go car....

Posted at 7:28 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by mymjj5

yes that was me . randy also has a beautiful voice on this cd.
i will have to play them in that order and check it out :)
thanks...nan

mymjj5

I wonder how Oprah would handle it if everytime she did an interview someone would ask her these five questions:

1. why did you have a nose job?
2. why does your skin look dark in the 80s and brown today?
3. how are you handling being molestated as a child?
4. why do you wear wigs, when you have very long hair?
5. why can't you keep the weight off?

Forget all of the wonderful accomplishments and humanitarianism of her life and just go right back to those questions each and every time she is interviewed or written about!!! After all, these issues are what's most important to the world.
Perhaps maybe she'll understand a fraction of Michael's pain and frustration.

mymjj5

Janet is on the cover of Health magazine this month. She looks fantastic!! Interesting facts about the Jacksons family diet...you can read the entire interview here:

Q: When it comes to your diet, are you still vegan?
A: I was, but my trainer is constantly in my ear about not getting enough protein, so I started eating fish. When we were growing up, all of us kids were vegetarians. No one had asked me to stop eating meat—I just noticed everyone else around me had stopped, so I followed the crew. And we were doing things like getting colonics, which was really progressive back then, being 11 years old.

Q: You got a colonic at 11?
A: Yeah, once a month my mother would drive us to downtown L.A. That played a big part in my life and career, because I learned at a very young age what discipline truly meant, to be able to pass up the French fries and the piece of candy.

Mimi from Indy

Post# 265

LMAO!!!
Posted at 6:53 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by aq

Post# 267

Sad. The rabid flea forgot that the post wasn't on this board.
I guess its fans aren't so close after all.
Posted at 7:03 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by aq
_____________________________________________________

Hello aq,

This is Mimi from Indy speaking to you. Yes, The REAL, The Original, The One and Only Mimi from Indy. Sometimes, aka Mini Mimi or lil sis. No fake nic here or a cloned version.

I see that you have shown all of us that you can copy & paste from one board to another. What is it that you want from us, applause, admiration? I’m so sorry, your copy/paste efforts do not qualify, as you did not quite get the whole post that Cher left (you must have released the left click button to soon, or, you intentionally left it out. I’m not sure which that would be, but my guess would be that your technique in this effort was intentional.

I also see that you ‘follow’ & ‘stalk’ Cher on whatever board she posts on. I call that childish, immature and hateful. The posts of yours that I have seen are boring and not worth the time to read.

I also have a ‘News Flash’ for you. Cher has many friends here at TMZ, and I feel that I must inform you that I am one of those ‘fans’ as you put it and I for one admire Cher. She is intelligent, well spoken and very well educated, especially when it comes to MJ. I don’t think the same can be said of you.

I also see that you can’t even get a quote correct, as the Real MiMi (who I affectionately call my big Sis) has pointed out to you. You know, the one from the Rev. Al Sharpton who stated:

"Wasn't nothing strange about your daddy, what was strange was what he had to deal with."

I may not post often (and never to someone of your ilk – other than OW – who we all know is a perverted idiot) but I do reply or respond to those who post on the MJ boards that are people that I consider to be kind, considerate and friendly. Unfortunately you are not on that list. So consider this as an exception to my rule of posting. And as MiMi (the Real MiMi) says, ‘Put a sock in it’.

Have a good day aq, that is if you know how to be anything other that grumpy or hateful.
________________________________________

Sorry for being of topic and the interruption in your conversation mymjj5 & nan
Have a good day girls :)

Marie

1. why did you have a nose job?
2. why does your skin look dark in the 80s and brown today?
3. how are you handling being molestated as a child?
4. why do you wear wigs, when you have very long hair?
5. why can't you keep the weight off?
Perhaps maybe she'll understand a fraction of Michael's pain and frustration.
Posted at 9:41 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by mymjj5

Oprah is crying like a big fat wimp because the media speculates she is a lesbian which she says is not true. Yet she felt no pity towards Michael Jackson who had to endure the humiliation of being called a pedophile by the same media while he never molested children. Oprah is so selfish! She only cares about herself and her reputation and her money.

MiMi

UnWell

STFU

mymjj5

_______________________________________________________________

More like Crocodile tears.

mymjj5

Sorry for being of topic and the interruption in your conversation mymjj5 & nan
Have a good day girls :)
Posted at 10:40 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by Mimi from Indy
_____________________________________________________________
Hi MimiFI
No prob! It's still a free country for now anyway!!!!

sofi

I have the album thanks to my husband who downloaded it.In my opinion it is GREAT!It covers a range of rock,disco,rap,ethnic and ballad sounds.Excuse any expressional mistakes i've made.