New Michael Jackson Album Leaks on Internet

12/6/2010 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's highly anticipated new album is now the victim of music pirates ... ALL 10 tracks from "MICHAEL" have leaked online -- a week before its official release date.

Michael Jackson New Album Leaked

The tracks are now up on several file sharing websites ... and unless Sony Music authorized it -- this is a clear case of illegal piracy.

The official, aka legal, release date is next Tuesday -- December 14.

UPDATE: Sony had no comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

mymjj5

New Michael Jackson Album Leaks on Internet
___________________________________________________________
Yeah right, and Will.I.Am has naturally curly hair!!!!
Sony makes me sick!!

Paulette

mymjj5...I just wanted you to know that i did NOT write this post...some other moron did. The last post I wrote to you was just that i said you were right, why are you carrying on. Just wanted you to know that:)

Furthermore, it is people like you and MiMi who keep all the fans away. Anybody who has a sense of dignity would not be acting like a queen bee in heat. Only you and MiMi!
Posted at 5:16 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by Paulette
_______________________________________________________________
@Paulette
The fans are still here. It's the haters who have fallen because love is greater than hate and pure ignorance. I'm not the queen bee here. I'm speaking my mind and standing up for MJ that's all.

Posted at 7:19 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by mymjj5

nan

Sorry for being of topic and the interruption in your conversation mymjj5 & nan
Have a good day girls :)
Posted at 10:40 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by Mimi from Indy
_____________________________________________________________
Hi MimiFI
No prob! It's still a free country for now anyway!!!!

Posted at 12:35 PM on Dec 9, 2010 by mymjj5

no problem mimi:)always nice to hear from u

mymjj5

____________________________________________________________
I responded to you.....it's over!!!

mymjj5

In contrast, Mymjj5 is funny & can admit MJ
hated his image & took too much Propofol
______________________________________________________________
Everyone knows that MJ was haunted by what he perceived to be a poor self image regarding his appearance. I never stated MJ took to much Propofol. MJ was murdererd with Propofol by Dr. Conrad "Judas" Murray!!!

sofi

Michael's voice is on all ten songs and in general the cd is very good.

Carina

In Sweden the album was released yesterday on 10 of december.

sofi

Another day is such a great song because of the way Michael sings it.He sounds different in some songs,maybe that's why alot of posters questioned his voice and doubted it.

I haven't heard Michael hit such high notes as he does in "Keep your head up" and "Best of joy" as an adult before.Pure Magic!
In fact i like all the songs but another day is my favorite.

vrushabhsalve

tho kya huaaaaaa i will not stop loving MJ

Jerri