New Michael Jackson Album Leaks on Internet

12/6/2010 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's highly anticipated new album is now the victim of music pirates ... ALL 10 tracks from "MICHAEL" have leaked online -- a week before its official release date.

Michael Jackson New Album Leaked

The tracks are now up on several file sharing websites ... and unless Sony Music authorized it -- this is a clear case of illegal piracy.

The official, aka legal, release date is next Tuesday -- December 14.

UPDATE: Sony had no comment.

MiMi

Hold My Hand Debuts Online at Midnight Tomorrow!

"LOS ANGELES, Calif. - A new Michael Jackson music video is hitting the Internet preceding the launch of a posthumous Jackson album.

The video, previewed by The Associated Press, debuts at midnight Thursday Eastern time on worldwide websites, including MichaelJackson.com, said Jackson estate co-administrator John Branca.

It showcases Jackson's duet with Akon, "Hold My Hand," recorded before the superstar's 2009 death. It's the first single release from the 10-song CD, "Michael," launching Dec. 14.

The hyperkinetic, four-and-a-half-minute video shows Jackson in concert, Akon singing and dancing, sentimental scenes of children, families and old people holding hands and a woman weeping.

The song opens with the prescient line, "This life don't last forever...So tell me what we're waiting for...Hold my hand."

mymjj5

MJ slaughtered his face in 2000 again. Why would he trust everyone for many new "pal pics"?
He was a friend to pedophiles Elvis & R. Kelly & other rich morons
______________________________________________________________
Hopefully posts like these will keep the sales of the upcoming CD at the bottom of the charts and cash registers at a screeching halt. thanks!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will collaps right in Sony's money grubbing face!! keep up the good and nasty remarks and hurt profits for Sony. $200 milliion is guaranteed to the estate anyway. I just want this piece of crap CD to fail,,,,,,,and make Sony's efforts a laughing stock because they tried to fool the consumer.

MiMi

mymjj5

I think I am going to have to disagree with you on this one. If the cd "Michael" fails, I fear that the blame will not be placed on Sony and it's cohorts, but on Michael himself.

Marie

Warhol was a hero who was very ill & bald most his life. HE HAD NO plastic freak surgery & DESTRUCTIVE drugs & obsession with putting kids on god pedestals! He was not a phoney, with sycophant friends kissing his ass to protect his lies!
Posted at 3:06 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by aq

Having had multiple plastic surgeries done on his face does not make Michael Jackson a bad person. Being a drug addict is like having a disease like cancer or AIDS so you should not make fun of drug addicts like you would not make fun of people with cancer or AIDS. Michael was attracted to sycophants because he was a mega famous celebrity who grew up with sycophants all his life and to him they were normal people. Stop judging Michael Jackson. Only God who is perfect can judge him. Michael Jackson loved kids and donated millions of dollars to help them. Why are you criticizing him for that?

Chic

I agree with you MiMi.

mymjj5

mymjj5
Posted at 4:18 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by MiMi
_______________________________________________________________
@Mimi
Sure blame the dead man. Michael knew the tracks were not worthy for release during his lifetime. Sony and Branca are so greedy the will simply slap MJ's name on anything "they" think will sell. The simple fact that Oprah displayed a disclaimer yesterday on behalf of EPIC....means the label and executors will look like fools for releasing tracks that do not measure up to Michael's standards in the first place. Many fans don't believe in the authenticity of the recordings yet the greedy leeches at Sony just can't resist making a buck.

btw: I wish a muthfudder would blame MJ for this mess. No one can blame MJ, or his family for this. This baby belongs totally to Sony/Epic, approved by the executors, endorsed by Oprah Winfrey and ....omg....the Casios.....good grief.

Phantom of the Opera

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7oWouP28UA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7oWouP28UA;

barbara

Wow thanks you aq for the nice video's of the Cascio Kids, I just happen to click on the summary, I never knew these kids really travel with Michael.

Marie

Michael knew the tracks were not worthy for release during his lifetime...Many fans don't believe in the authenticity of the recordings yet the greedy leeches at Sony just can't resist making a buck.
Posted at 4:29 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by mymjj5

The fans will decide for themselves if they like Michael Jackson's new cd.If the most of songs on the album suck and are proven to be fake,I am sure the fans would not waste their money on it.But if the songs are good then you cannot blame Sony for making a lot of money with this new 'Michael' album.

mymjj5

Posted at 4:46 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Marie
_____________________________________________________________
I only speak for myself. Sony will make tons of money without Michael Jackson. the estate will make $200 million guaranteed over the next seven years regardless of Sony. I just don't like crappy tracks that MJ did not approve of during his lifetime being released now. especially when that breaking news track was "leaked". clearly that was not michael.

mymjj5

this CD is not new. it's a collection of old songs allegedly co written by MJ and a nobody.....who were friends with MJ like so many other children and their parents.

mysteria333

IT'S SO SAD THAT THE PERSON ON THIS SIGHT PRETENDING TO BE TWO OR THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MICHAEL TO GET RESPONSES,, TO GET ATTENTION ,, WHEN HE ACTUALLY LOVES MICHAEL AS MUCH AS ANYBODY... BUT BECAUSE OF THE BAD THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED IN HIS LIFE HE FEELS OR SHE FEELS THE NEED TO GET ATTENTION IN SUCH A NEGATIVE WAY..I CAN ONLY SHAKE MY HEAD AND PRAY FOR THIS PERSON THAT THIER LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.. AND THEN PERHAPS THEY WILL ACT IN A MORE MATURE WAY AND APPRECIATE ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS MICHAEL HAS DONE FOR MANKIND... THE SAD PART IS MICHAEL WOULD DO AS MUCH FOR THEM IN SPITE OF THIER HATEFUL BEHAVIOR...BUT PRAYER IS POWERFUL SO I EXPECT THIER ATTITUDE WILL CHANGE SOON GODWILLING...ALL MY DEEPEST LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU MICHAEL ALWAYS.... A FRIEND....LR

Paulette

I agree with you Mimi..if the CD Michael fails NOBODY is going to blame SONY It will end up being on Michael!! People like the witch Diane Diamond will NOT say.. "awe, it was SONYS fault this album was not a hit, It is Michaels cause he lost his talent"
This is how everything in his life went..his critics and all the haters are just waiting for this CD to FLOP.

By the way Cherwood...I quit watching Oprah years ago when she made her snide comments about MJ with Lisa M and Chris Rock! I have watched it now when she has things on about MJ..for one reason and that is because I am hoping someday that someone will put her in her place about having to ask about the molesting crap. I also enjoy watching things about Michael..I like the fact that these people talked about the man..not the "entertainer"
I don't think showing home movies of MJ watching the casios playing piano and evasion of his privacy, unlike members of his blood relatives who found the need to sell his death bed pictures to a fricken tabloid for a few bucks....
Did you have a problem when Janet was on there calling MJ an addict????

Did the thought ever cross your mind mymjj5 that because they were friends they did not find the need to video tape him from the time he came over to visit till the time he left????? I don't know about you but when i have people over i do not run the video camera to catch every waking moment that they are here. Maybe cause they considered MJ a FRIEND not a SUPERSTAR they did not feel the need to invade his privacy like that. Plus how do u know what pictures or videos they showed Oprah and what Oprah choose to put on the show???
The solution is simple...if you don't want to buy the CD...DON'T...but I don't think you all need to be nasty to the fans that do!