Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Video Debuts

12/9/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The new music video for "Hold My Hand" begins with hundreds of Michael Jackson fans yelling, "Love you, Michael" -- before showcasing classic MJ clips, MJ impersonations, and a giant shadow of Michael cast on the side of a hangar.
1209_mj_holdmyhand_youtube_still

The music video also features a heavy dose of Akon -- MJ's duet partner on the song -- and around 2:44 ... a man with one hand. A casting call for the video had listed a role for "a disabled person with no hands."

This is the first video and single from the album "MICHAEL" -- which officially drops on Tuesday. Although, as we previously reported -- and any web geek will confirm -- it's already leaked on the Internet.

FlowerPower

Moni and Butterfly, were you able to see the video on the link Moni posted?
Your link was blocked from me:-( Anyway, if you type www.michaeljackson.com it'll automatically takes you to your own country MJ site and then you should be ably to see it, at least it did it to me.

Beautiful video, so simple but beautiful.

FlowerPower

Well, I guess some of you would have to pay some money to see it.
Don't worry keep buying so Sony can make make more fake music,
and exploite more kids!

Posted at 1:27 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by FlowerPower
Rabid chicken **** cloner.
When you post your opinion, use your own nic you chicken ****.

Sue

It is a beautiful song with a wonderful meaning.
It honours Michael Jackson's musical leagacy. Long live his influence and love. I cannot understand why ill-informed people leave comments. I find them very sad people. The world is sadly full of such people, which is why there is so many problems. Amazing lyric-love the clip as well.

moni

Moni and Butterfly, were you able to see the video on the link Moni posted?

Beautiful video, so simple but beautiful.

Posted at 1:29 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by FlowerPower
--------

Hi FlowerPower :-),

thanks for your guideline, NOW it worked :-)
Yes, very beautiful video and a very beautiful song. I was so determined NOT to like it, but meanwhile I can't help myself and love it, lol...

I just wish there were some more Michael-scenes or pictures in the video. And that he was here to celebrate it with us.

btw, I'm glad to meet the "real you" here, I've already raised an eyebrowe reading "your" first (cloned) response, lol.

Chris

the video is a bit on the amateur side, lots of bad editing too.
don't care for it and don't like it....the music is good, but i was expecting something a lot better than this.

MJfanE

seems right that STUPID PEOPLE are still saying sick things about MJ, if you do your research you will find out that he never did anything wrong to ANY child,person etc... PLEASE GETS YOUR FACTS 1ST before saying those things, now about the album.. the website legendary michael jackson ,you can listen to the whole album, NOT DOWN LOAD IT... its great . they did a great job with what he left behind.. theres not an ALBUM OUT THERE by , lady gaga, katy perry, etc.. that will EVEN come close to this ALBUM.. cant wait till dec 14th to have it my hands... LONG LIVE THE TRUE KING OF MUSIC.. MJ LOVE YOU ALWAYS,.......... E

FlowerPower

Moni, when I heard that its going to be low budget video, I said to myself that its not going to be good but luckily I was wrong. Its simple yet beautiful in my opinion.

Yes, that cloning thingy! In case this chicken **** keep cloning me, I'm polite to fellow posters, I do not write anything bad about Michael and I use one nic, unfortunately I can't say the same thing about this chicken **** rabid cloner.

FlowerPower

I think the reason why they didn't have more MJ was because they were afraid of negative back fire. They put so much money using MJ to promote Akon's career, they don't want MJ's late ugly pictures to show the world too, next to Akon, MJ really looks like a freak!

Posted at 1:57 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by FlowerPower

Its you again you chicken **** cloner!
You have an opinion, use your own nic to post it!

moni

Hi FlowerPower,
I recognize the "real you" .-). You are indeed "Flower"Power, the other one is – hm, what is it actually? Thorny "Cactus"Power? Or ugly "Carnivorous Plant"Power? Ugh.

ninicanvas

@FATASSMIMI

Why? Your priest can't find the location of your *******?
Must be a difficult task!! How many chin have you got? I mean down there, because in your case there is no difference. chin every where, even chinies would be lost in that yellow phonebook.

Lazy

i really like the video and song.. and sure`ll buy the cd for my girlfriend as one of a lot xmas gifts ;) ohoh.

thanks for posting the link to vip-chicks.de, moni

have you all a good day

Chris

David Hatton

I'm looking forward to seeing more from the king of pop! things like this prove that despite his death and unlike the name of the movie, this really isn't it yet and im sure we'll be seeing more from michael soon! http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/2010/06/is-this-it.html

nan

liked it alot .it showed a lot of elements of michael and his philosophy of love and caring for one another.wish he was still with us

RealityBites

YAWN! Who cares, he's still dead. Have no desire to even watch it. His family is so greedy, can't wait until those kids can get away from them.