Jake Gyllenhaal -- Driving Miss Swift

12/10/2010 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jake Gyllenhaal went cruising with rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift in L.A. on Thursday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

The 29-year-old is definitely the one in the driver's seat in this relationship.

D

As a mom, I definitely do not approve. He is way too old for her. There is a BIG difference between a 20 year old girl and a 29 year old.
-----------
I agree! For some reason seeing these two together is icky!

D

ITS EDDIE CIBRIANI!! NOT JAKE! HA!

Posted at 8:12 AM on Dec 10, 2010 by joesamaggot
---------
Lol! I actually had to look at the pic again after reading your comment, he does look like Cibrian in this pic!

Amanda

@ Carl - I was thinking that, too. I think less of Jake now for hooking up with her like I think less of any starlet who hooks up with Mayer. I mean, you've seen how the past relationships have gone because they were all over the papers, so dating this person means you're just going to get dumped on and look like a loser in public.

But, hey, if that's how you roll....

jo

i know she's 20, but it just seems like cradle robbing....
yuck

Marilyn

I am surprised that Taylor's mom would let her date Jake, or approve. Have her parents seen the previews of his new movie....naked R rated movie.....not a good match for their sweet little girl? Move on Taylor......

Inouno Nyx

Aww!!...hooking with a dude or should i say second left over. How many women he has slept with. Swift you could have a guy who hasn't been screwing around. Good luck in whatever.

Posted at 8:28 AM on Dec 10, 2010 by Jackie
______________________________________
Good luck finding a Hollywood guy who hasn't been screwing around! I mean... Between Jake and Taylor, I would say HE has more of a squeaky clean background than she does. John MAyer?! I mean.. really? And I'm not taking a dig at her, she has a right to date whomever, but between the 2, his reputation is way better. JOHN fricking MAYER. Need I say more? Besides, she kisses and tells... Jake is a gentleman and his love life has been stable. He has dated a few women for the longest time (Kirsten Dunst, Reese Witherspoon). He is a dream of a boy, what every girl wants. (Who cares that he has a nude scene in an R-rated movie? He is a 30 y/o man... not a Disney actor). Just makes me wonder how mature he is to date a walking, singing tabloid!

Inouno Nyx

@ Jackie:
______________________________________

BlancheDevereaux

I like Jake. Taylor...not so much.

Inouno Nyx

Besides, "How many women has he slept with?" I got a question for you, how many guys has she slept with?! I really doubt that JMayer was up for the ice cream and pillow fights dates. And for the record, I don't care about the sex partners either one of them has had. Who cares, and why should it matter!

Karren

Jake has been with many girls (women) but he is 29. However, he was with Kirsten Dunst but Kirsten is currently 28 & Jake is 29 so that is NOT a huge age difference. Taylor turns 21 on Monday (Dec 13th)..but she is NOT as immature as many of the girls her age.
She is definitely NOT like Miley Cyrus (18) or Lindsay Lohan (24)!
Taylor Swift hangs out (or did before Jake G.) a lot with Selena Gomez who is 17/18. But Selena is NOT a party girl either even though she's young! Taylor has "an old soul"...at least many others have said that about Taylor. Don't think that her parents can influence her choices at this point in her life. In fact, Taylor spent Thanksgiving with Jake Gyllenhaal & his sister, Maggie, his niece and Maggie's husband in New York City (I believe that's where they live). Her parents were NOT thrilled about that but Taylor is independent now. In fact, Taylor purchased her own multi-million dollar home in LA or Hollywood, CA. Of course, Miley Cyrus has her own LA, CA multi-million dollar home too...but Miley uses her LA home to throw lots & lots of parties! I think that Taylor has a good (common sense/smarts) "head on her shoulders"! She is NOT a wild child like many of them !

you know it

I hope they are happy together. They seem cute together. But time will tell

Deviant

Did she not learn anything from John Mayer?? Whats wrong with her?? How many public relationships has she had in the last year?? Clean it up Taylor!! You should have stuck to the other Taylor, he is way hotter and not on a re-bound, way more appropriate.

TXluvsMJ2

She is a "young" 21 (or soon to be 21) if you know what I mean. Jake seems a bit too seasoned for her at 29...he's been around a bit more and is more experienced. That's what makes it kind of gross to me. It makes him seem like a pedophile that likes young, innocent girls...girls that aren't fast like other young celebrities. When Taylor really grows up and looses that innocence, he will tire of her. Wait and watch.

janja

is she crying? she looks like she has tears on her cheek.

ARod

It's amazing that Swift's relationship with John Mayer did not last (insert sarcasm). They both love publicity. It appears as if Swift gets herself into relationships with men who have an album or movie being released near the time of her album release. How does Jake go from Reese to her?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments