Jake Gyllenhaal -- Driving Miss Swift

12/10/2010 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jake Gyllenhaal went cruising with rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift in L.A. on Thursday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

The 29-year-old is definitely the one in the driver's seat in this relationship.

Tegan

She's not a virgin and they are definitely sleeping together. I'm friends with his publicist and know this as a fact. Everyone thinks she's totally innocent and that's really not the case.

kasi

he can do so much better

Renee

Wow, 9 years is such a huge age difference..(sarcasm). Most women do date older guys, so what when I was 22 I was dating a 32 year old, what its not a big deal. She's a grown up, damn let her date who she wants.

Me

um seriously who cares? She is going to be 21 soon, so what if she uses her music to vent,she is making lots of people off losers she dates, smart girl

Kele

Geez, a guy can't play a homosexual without everyone thinking he's gay in real life? It's 2010, people, and it's called acting. No one would care if he was gay, so why would he hide it? Look at Neil Patrick Harris. I don't love the pairing, but I like Jake and I hope she makes him happy.

TEAMANISTON

Jake, Jake, Jake you can do so much better, Anne Hathaway is better go for her. Leave the child behind.

Christine

I find her kind of creepy. I can't imagine what he's doing with her. And when you are both in your 20's, that's not too big an age difference.

robinsparrow

Are you guys really serious. Look at the girl in the front seat & look at picture of Taylor Swift its not her. Leave them alone.

Moi

I am 10 years older than my husband, and we have been together for nearly 15 years and married for 13. We have three daughters aged 10, 8, and 1. I really don't think 9 years is a big deal, because she is 21 years old. My step-father is 15 years older than my mother.

brianna

Tay tay is cute with jake...gyllenswift

THIN LIZZY

Taylor isn't innocent. Going out with John Mayer proved it. Face it, she likes the Cack.

Like It Is

Posted at 6:25 PM on Dec 10, 2010 by robinsparrow

#57, are you hallucinating!? The picture definitely shows both halves of team "jaktay gyllenswift".

raquel

he must be getting desperate if he has to date this chic. maybe taylor is running out of men to sing/cry about and jake is just helping out a friend. either way when your 29yrs old and your girlfriend still likes to sing about high school shouldn't you put your pants back on, check her i.d and get the hell out of there before her parents come home. jake i just thought you were better than that. britney shaving her head is more mental sane than someone dating taylor swift. i think i just threw up in my mouth a little.

sarah-iz

As much as I love Taylor Swift, this couple just doesn't *click* for me. Just... kind of boring, y'know? Lol, "Not much goin' on over here, how 'bout you guys?!"

Jermaine

Not sure how "romantic" these two are. C'mon TMZ. Do your job. Do they really "spend the night together?" Or not. I say not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments