« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick Ponies Up Porsche for Fiancée's Bday

12/16/2010 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is definitely spending cash like a starting QB -- because the dude just handed over a fully loaded Porsche to his fiancée at her birthday bash in Philadelphia ... TMZ has learned.

Michael Vick Porsche
Sources inside the party tell us Vick's fiancée, Kijafa Frink, celebrated her birthday with a private event at a Philly nightclub ... where guests feasted on filet mignon sliders, imported crab balls, and designer chicken wings (yeah, we don't get it either).

But here's the kicker -- when it was time to open gifts Vick whipped out a brand new Porsche Panamera! Yeah, he dropped $90k on a birthday gift. Baller.

We're told Vick's Philadelphia Eagles teammates LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson were also at the party -- but we're guessing he didn't toss the Porsche keys to 'em the way he tosses the rock.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jack

sell the car quick Quikjafa, or whatever the hell your name is, and hide the cash before the bankruptcy trustee takes it from you. Yo man is as broke financially as he is emotionally.

Sounds like a name on the TSA watch list.

lissalissa25

Jen, you are a complete moron. Doesn't deserved to live the lifestyle he lives? Why not? He paid his price to society by going to prison. Once he served his time, then thats it or don't you know that? He is living the lifestyle he lives because he has something you don't have, incredible talent at his profession. Not his fault burger king doesn't pay their fry cooks millions or I suppose you would be raking in the big bucks.
Quit being jealous of his incredible talent Jen, it makes you look childish and petty. He paid his price to society and he is now a free man to earn billions if he has the ability to earn it.

LAWRENCE

Thank you for checking in LisaLisa. It's not a racial story without the African American's biggest apologist checking in. Gee, it was such a hard guess to know which side of the argument you would be on. I still hate Michael Jackson more then Vick though as I find pedophilia more disgusting then killing dogs. (Wait, they were pit bulls as if that means anything.) Thank you for proving time and time again that you're a stupid idiot.

Jennifer

As a black woman I am embarrassed and ashamed of those of you trying to turn this into a racist thing. What Michael Vick did was disgraceful, but the color of his skin has nothing to do with the level of anger directed towards him. I am an active volunteer for a local animal shelter along with many other people from different backgrounds and cultures. I don't understand why anyone would try to defend this man. His ability to throw a ball should not over shadow the depth and seriousness of his crimes. I was stongly against Vick being allowed to return to the NFL. There is a humane and inhumane way to kill an animal. Mistreating, beating and training a dog to kill another for entertainment purposes is incomprehendible. Please people you own it to your selves to become educated before you open your BIG mouths.

latrishartis

you people are so full of hate give the man a break thats why god is blessing him and not you because you need to learn how to forgive you just mad because you do not have the money that mike have or the lifestyle let the hater hate.

Missy

NO ONE is "jealous" of Michael Vick! Sorry, but there is more to this world than just money and fame...

lissalissa25

lawrence, you're a boob. Should he have gotten the electric chair for killing dogs? lmao, what an idiot.

lissalissa25

OMG, guess you are saying she is ugly simply because she is black not white. Shes very pretty. and i'm white.

lissalissa25

lissalissa25

guess i am in the majority actually on forgiving him since he has received more pro bowl votes than any other player in the nfl. yes even more votes at QB than Tom Brady, more than any other player. gee, seems he has been forgiven by not just me but he has 940,000 votes

Sarah

I am not jealous of Vick. He is a cruel creep and that is why I hate him. I like people who do good and I hate people who choose evil.

LAWRENCE

Nobody said he should get the electric chair, only you said that. He should have gone to jail which he did. This story is about him buying a car for his girlfriend. Two years ago he screwed a ton of creditors by filing bankruptcy. Now he's out buying expensive cars as gifts and throwing elaborate parties. We paid for that car as his bills didn't magically go away. What do you think about that? Wait, I'm just another hater. I sure am I hate people who run up bills and expect me to pay them probably much like the welfare check you receive. Just when I think you can't be a bigger fool you out do yourself.

jloserth

LissaLissa, we know what kind of person you are. Isn't it time to go back to your cell?

jloserth

I hope they both die a horrible death!

Shanell

HE WHO IS W/O SIN CAST THE 1ST STONE OR STFU!!! hE IS HUMAN AND WILL MAKE MISTAKES JUST LIKE EVERYONEOF YOU SMALL MINDED DUMBASSES WHO MADE THE COMMENT THAT HE SHOULDN'T BE FORGIVEN! THANK GOD FOR BEING NOTHING LIKE man WHO SHOWS NO MERCY, YET WANT MERCY SHOWED UPON THEM! #TEAMVICK4EVER