« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Leads Orchestra -- Tell Me How My Brass Tastes

12/21/2010 3:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shaquille O'Neal conducted the Boston Pops orchestra last night ... and it's hilarious.
122110_shaq_conducts_v2_still

The Diesel threw on his finest bow tie ... grabbed the baton ... and led the symphony in "Sleigh Ride" and "We are the Champions."

Dude seems to have a lot in common with Leonard Bernstein ... you know, 'cause they're both Jewish.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

shaq is kool as ice

NickSunset

New Nickname "The big Gigantic ASS" jesus his ass is humungous. SHAQ you need to address this or you are going to have back pain.

lisasues

We love us some Big Shamrock!

sideshow

Just shows how utterly useless conductors actually are...

GBeach

I love Shaq even though I am not a basketball fan. He is a cut up and I love watching that big ole teddy bear! He makes me laugh and in this world, everyone needs to lighten up and LAUGH!

BW

Is he special, everytime I hear him talk he sounds like
he's a little slow. Maybe he just rode the short buss to school. idk

bill

REALLY???Just because you get an "HONORARY" degree from John's Hopkins,you do NOT become a Dr. Shaq conducting,is like Dr. Dre doing surgery....Please STOP...was that Shaq VS. The Boston Pops??

Lauri

sideshow, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Conductors are extremely important in the preparation and performance of music. I assure you, Shaq had nothing to do with any of the preparation that goes into putting on this concert and, like I already said, popular Christmas music like this is done every year so little performance conducting is needed to keep all the performers together. Non-musical people have no idea what goes into putting a concert together so you should just keep your mouth shut before you show your ignorance to the world. Conductors are like sports coaches. Other people actually play the game but someone has to come up with the strategy and keep everyone on the same page.

Rachel Rothechild

This man needs attention! Whenever I look at him I want to see how big his shlong is!

Janet Becraft

I'm glad that my friend Keith Lockhart invited Shaq to be a special guest as a conductor for the Boston Pops at The Boston Smyphony Hall.
Shaq did wonderful job as a guest conductor for The Boston Pops.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2