'Teen Mom'

Charged with Felony

in Beatdown

12/27/2010 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Amber Portwood was charged with felony domestic violence for allegedly wailing on her baby daddy in front of their daughter ... TMZ has learned.

Amber Portwood Charged
We're told Amber was charged by the Madison County Prosecutor's Office today with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent, and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery.

As we previously reported, Amber allegedly attacked Gary Shirley three separate times between August 2009 and July 2010.  Some of the violence was captured on video.

We're told Amber faces three years behind bars and up to $10,000 in fines if convicted on all charges.

Check out video of one of the incidents below.

Deviant

Caroline, sorry to say but you totally proved that person right. Beauty shines from the inside, your comment was not shiny at all!! lol

CGS

White trash loser. She has serious issues and needs to be backhanded. Girl or not, you punch me in the face, your going on your ass!

Bird

This BullDog Lookalike can ROT in HELL for all I care. Enough is Enough with these Fat Ass Teeny Boppers That Hate all & everything just because their Uglier Than Sin & Fat as hell!!! God I Can't Stand PIG NOSED WIDE LOAD GIRLS! As a 20 year old attractive california girl...I can tell you stories!! oh boy!!! These wannabee tramps just suck. WOOT WOOT FOR THE PRETTY GIRLS LIKE ME!!!! =) I guess it's true...Ugly on the Outside--Ugly on the Inside! LOL LOL LOL

Posted at 9:39 AM on Dec 27, 2010 by caroline

Were you dropped on your head as a baby or what? God, you're so ****ing stupid it amazes me. Go back to elementary school, learn proper grammar, and then come back and try to insult another person. Ughhh!! Your ignorance makes me want to bang my head on my desk. I hate you.

And as far as Amber and Gary go, if I were Gary, I wouldn't have been able to keep my cool like he did. I probably would have retaliated after the first time she punched me in the face, and subsequently ended up in jail. It would have been worth it if it meant retaining a tiny shred of my manhood. I mean really, dude got his ass beat by a girl half his size on national television, his man-card has been revoked.

stumpy

I would bang her ...

Posted at 9:20 AM on Dec 27, 2010 by killabro
------------------------------------------------
And she'd bang you back with a baseball bat lol

debby

She belongs in jail, period. Take this child away ASAP, please!!! As a child I witnessed the abuse my mother did to my father. But the courts never held her accountable. Big mistake. She should have lost custody right away because the trauma I suffered growing up with a violent and abusive mother could have been avoided if only people did their jobs or even just cared one little bit. This train wreck does NOT deserve to keep her child and the courts must WAKE UP before these women start killing people due to their violence. Mother or not, she has NO RIGHT trying to pretend to be a parent

Jim

MTV has made Peter Gabriel's song "The Barry Williams Show" more relevant than ever. MTV has abandoned the music industry when it needs it the most and has turned to making complete idiots into some sort of "star". There is no justification why people from this show, Jersey Shore and any of the others should be setting ANY trends of national importance for the upcoming generation.

MTV is a lost network of crap. They took interesting experimental TV like the Real World and morphed it into retard-a-thons like this.

Bubba

I want to smack her!!!!! lol

denise

holy moly that bi*ch needs to get her A$$ BEAT!! thats nuts gosh y do people like this get kids she doesnt deserve a kid!! if she hits him, what makes u think she wont hit her daughter!! throw that TRASH in jail!!

moe

Dude deserved it!

Carvey

This television show stands as an indictment of the public school system in America. It is also a good argument for forced sterilization and retroactive abortion.

pink floyd

who is this little cu*nt.

Nancy

Lock that piece of trailor trash up for the whole three years AND fine her the full amount !!!! What a waste of a human being she is. Oh and PLEASE take that baby away from her before we read about the childs death in a few years from now.

en Todo Momento!!

dude!! the man is like 4x her friggen size!! be a man you big ol cry-baby!! what the hell are they sending her to court/jail for??? they should be sending him for being such a puss.

summer

She needs to stop breeding - NOW. Hopefully she gets locked up for little while at least.

Good for him for not pushing her down the stairs - that must have been tempting.

Slutty Whores Rock

Moooo.......mooooooo........moooooooo......
She will be turning tricks at truck stops in 4 months, so save your pocket change.