« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Plaxico Burress -- Flavorless in 2011

1/2/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former New York Giant and current inmate Plaxico Burress rang in the New Year at the Oneida Correctional Facility in Rome, NY with the most bland slate of culinary options as possible.

0101_plaxico_menu_3
TMZ has obtained the menu from Plax's current home ... and man, it makes airplane food sound good. The New Year's Day meals were highlighted with things like "unbreaded fish fillet," "roll/margarine," "white bread/mustard," and everyone's favorite "sliced chicken salami."

This menu might be the best deterrent to crime we've ever seen.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

What? No "I shot myself in the butt" burger?

Snoogs

Grape drank!

iN3RT

I want that purple stuff

Jackie

wow!!....crazy food

Ty

People are way too spoiled. I never understood the hate towards plane food or hospital food etc.. I never had a problem with it. When I was in the hospital It was freakin delicious

AmyBee

Posted at 5:25 AM on Jan 2, 2011 by Ty

Sheeet...I agree. I doesn't seem that bad to me, lots of variety. More balanced than my daily diet.

Sure, that menu get old over the years, but it could be worse.

jetfanglo

GEEZ,LOUISE............WHY IS HE IN THE SLAMMER?....HE IS JUST GUILTY OF BEING AN *******........IF THAT WAS A CRIME WE WOULD ALL BE IN JAIL.........FREE PLAXICO!!!!!.OH,YEAH I ALMOST 4GOT...TEAM MEL !

ME

He's in a correctional facility for doing a crime. Why should he have better food than some poor folks who can barely find even a decent meal? Do the crime. Do the time. And don't expect special treatment. Loser.

dd

Sounds good to me, there are a lot of children that had nothing to eat.

femonanon

...just for a story? A menu?? really?? and it looks pretty good, actually. next story, please

ManiacalZebra

What the hell is a "meatless pepper steak"?

puddinpie

He should not even be in prison at all,he should of got some sort of counseling or something. He has has lots of menus in there I don't see why this one is posted. Happy New Year Plaxico!

James

I wish I ate that well every day! I might try a diet like that for a month, to see how much it costs and if I can lose a few pounds!

BSweet

Yeah. You know what? Don't look all that bad to me! There's people starving, be glad to have that food.

tamra

whats wrong with it? looks like regular food to me.my nephew is locked up in florida and that menu looks a million times better then the slop he gets.tmz you must be hard up for new stories,this one is stupid and no one cares.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments