'Bad Girls Club' Star -- Thrown Back In The Slammer

1/4/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

More trouble for "Bad Girls Club" star Catya Washington -- TMZ has learned the alleged gun-toting, drug-possessing, woman-beater spent her New Year behind bars after another run-in with cops.

0103-catya-washington-ex

Law enforcement sources tell us Catya was taken back to the clink on December 29th -- for an "outstanding bench warrant" -- but they couldn't elaborate further.

However, one family member tells us Catya -- who was already on house arrest for that MASSIVE cocaine, mushrooms, ecstacy and firearm bust a few months ago -- was popped for wandering outside her designated perimeter.

We're told Catya has spent the past several nights in lock up -- but is expected to be released sometime this week.

Jackie

Wow!!...That's what a bad girl is about?!...Oh God!

Barbie

I watched this series for a few seasons but it became redundant. The crap different faces. Apparently this is one of the newer series that I no longer watch.
This show should have been taken off the air years ago. It's just more trash tv, with trash women who think they are all that and a cup of tea.
What self respecting guy would want anything to do with these hot messes. They certainly don't represent the majority of Americans, and sorry girls, but your not the kind of girl that a guy would bring home to meet his mother!
I guess anything goes nowadays! Just kinda sick of watching it on tv. Go back to your double wide trailers now!

Javadude54

She should volunteer for medical experiments in prison. Any change would be an improvement.

Snidly

Ahhh-the perfect role model for all up and coming wannabe reality stars. See everyone,if you can act like an idiot,get in lots of trouble,break the law,have absolutely no talent or anything to contribute to society;you can be famous like me;get lots of attention and don't worry my lawyer will get me off beacuse I'm famous.C'mon everybody,don't be like 'Mike',be like me,I'm a star!

Anthony

Say what you want but she is oh so hot

lissalissa25

every girl on that show should be in jail and thats what all of them have in their future, long prison terms. Talk about skanks.

Jim

I must be confused, did they just call her a woman beater? Does that seem stupid? Yeah, it`s stupid.

bagladey

Posted at 6:49 AM on Jan 4, 2011 by lissalissa25

Exactly!

Rita P

I read the first line of this and saw 'star'.... give me a break. These are not stars... they are plain and simple trash who you guys want to make money off of.... PUT SOME CLOTHES ON GIRLS - it is cold in jail.