'Lost' Creator

Lotto Winners Are Cursed!!

1/5/2011 9:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Those lucky bastards who played those damned "Lost" numbers in the Mega Millions lottery and walked away with $150 better enjoy it while they can ... because the show's co-creator still claims the numbers are "cursed!"

0105_damon_lindelof_lottery_getty_ex

TMZ spoke with Damon Lindelof -- who tells us, "“I was tempted to buy a lotto ticket when I heard about the huge jackpot, but I never would've played the LOST numbers as the show clearly stated they were cursed and I'm a nervous enough flier as it is.”

As we previously reported -- several of the numbers from the show synced up with the winning numbers from last night's Mega Millions lottery ... and the Lost-aholics who played 4,8,15,16,23 and 42 may have walked away with $150.

Don't buy a chicken franchise.

traitorwithinme

i was one of those lucky bastards that got $145...i used the lost numbers and turned in the ticket today....

lafreak

This is like the "non" story of the year. The numbers from the show are not the numbers that won. Why is this a topic?

Lisa

Congrats traitor! Me too High five for our TV dorkdom! I read somewhere that there were 25,000 ppl who played the LOST numbers and if all of the numbers had hit each of us would have gotten about $14,000 LMAO! I'll take my $150 tyvm!

reality

DL a DB? Oh, heaven forbid! Every film/show he makes is a POS.

Ernie

The guy who created "Lost" is lost. He just mad that he didn't find the lost ticket. Now he is saying the people who found the lost ticket will be "Cursed", well look at it like this his "Lost" series was "Cursed" right from the begining it didn't last long. If anyone is "Cursed" it's Damon Lindelof. He said he was tempted to buy a ticket but didn't he wasn't in the right place at the right time to find the lost ticket. So Damon Lindelof stop your belly aching and shut the FcK up.

urbusted

#24
Ernie,
Do you realize your post made no freaking sense? LOL

urbusted

#24
Ernie,
Do you realize your post made no freaking sense?
I think you are lost.
LOL

Mike

I like the people who say they made up stories that made no sense. I guess the show was too complicated for you because everything was answered.

tony A.J.A