Oksana's Newest Claim:

Mel Beat Me During Sex

1/6/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva has just made an explosive allegation under oath that she never before made -- that Mel Gibson beat her during sex.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-2
Sources tell TMZ ... during Oksana's deposition Tuesday in her custody war with Mel ... she testified that Mel had problems performing and the way he got aroused with her was to beat her.

The claim is as curious as it is shocking, since we're told Oksana never uttered a peep about such violence in her multiple interviews with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Oksana has claimed that Mel struck her on January 6, but there is no other allegation of physical violence in the court file -- much of which has been reviewed by TMZ --  or with law enforcement.

See also

1118_mel_oksana_footer
More Today in TMZ History

little aussie reader

Sincerity - to be fair to TD, I don't think we have seen Alexander since the trip to the movies with Herzog (correct me anyone). We can't be sure that TD hasn't stepped in and removed Alexander from the situation. (Let's hope)

janet

She will stop at nothing. She can say anything at this time but where is the proof. If the judge can't figure out by now she is nuts I don't know what it will take.

Maybe Gibson can get her on slander as well as extortion.

Midwesterner

Seriously, unless she does have a sex tape, there is no reason for tell this story. Her statement alone surely doesn't prove DV. And if this is under oath and part of a deposition, who could leak it other than Ox and her attorneys? I don't believe Mel's attorneys are going to leak this information.

So in the end, it's nothing but another instance of Ox knocking herself out for a headline, utterly without regard for the damage it does three minor children (Sacha, Tommy, and Lucia).

I understand that Judge Gordon cannot be reading this stuff, but it seems that somehow it ought to be taken into account toward getting Lucia away from her. Ox will continue this behavior until that judge does something serious about shutting her up.

And it's way past time for Timothy Dalton to man up and go to court and take Sacha away from her.

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:31 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Midwesterner

I get that he won't be reading TMZ but wouldn't he be privvy to information disclosed in the deposition? Surely he would be as incredulous as the rest of us at this late declaration?

Jackie

HA HA....I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.....HOW WOULDN'T HE GET AROUSED WHEN HE HAS ALREADY MANY KIDS?...LMAO...CAN MEL'S EX WIFE TALK?...OXY U ARE REALLY FULL OF ****.

I bet OXY you like aggressive sex...otherwise why would u open ur legs and get beaten? so your kid got conceived while you being beaten having sex?...STUPID

Midwesterner

One thing I do wonder about is whether her attorneys advise her to say this stuff. I cannot imagine that she goes into a deposition without her counsel talking to her about what she will likely be asked and how various responses play out.

janet

Guys, I have to admit I didn't see this one comming. Whats next he molested Alexander.

Aussie, I didn't know about her UK citizenhip. I read somewhere I think it was here that she is really 46...anyone else see that?

Gibsons lawyers should have a field day with this. Wouldn't this be considered slander? I uneerstand the judge can't read this but you know it's getting back to him.

little aussie reader

Midwesterner - Agreed - 40+ lowyers and she's listening to Horroditz? That tells us something about how highly she values appropriate legal advice.

Karls

I would suffer performance anxiety also If she was naked next to me....

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:44 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by janet

Janet, one of the Russian husbands provided the UK citizenship I believe. (Feel free to jump in anyone, if I'm incorrect)

I've read anywhere up to 52 as far as age goes and I'd believe anywhere up to 55 with the photo's lately ;o)

Shuffle Demon

LOL... well of course the LASD never heard this, OxSanity never thought to make it up then... this is nothiong more than a tctic to see if she can get a rise out of Mel during the SDeposition... nice try OxSanity....soiunds like OxSanity when she mentioned she's s inger.... then she is a composer... then she taught... next tthing we know she will be saying she plannned a russian space mission...

little aussie reader

Shocker - Happy New Year! Isn't this just unbelievable? Who behaves this way? Can you imagine?

Shuffle Demon

Listen to the tapes, I immediately thought this - it sounds like he's beating himself off dudes

Posted at 2:19 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by jdstylist
-----------------------------------------------------------
reading this comment, I immediately thought you seem way too knowledgeable about that...

Karls

Same to you little aussie, I'm unsure what to think of it? It's just downright weird to come out and say that, but she has shocked me many times, such a modest and classy lady..

Sincerity

Posted at 2:45 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by little aussie reader

At the rate she's going, I can easily see her "childless" and earning a living in some "obscure" brothel in order to pay her legal expenses. No man with any significant amount of "class or wealth" would consider her as a legitimate partner. Her poor children will be entirely "too embarrassed" to claim her except "at a distance" and would probably pay her to stay away from them. More than likely, she'll probably go to her grave blaming everyone except herself for her "raggedy" azz choices.