Toni Braxton

I May Show Some 'T&A'

For Playboy

1/5/2011 11:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Financially troubled singer Toni Braxton may have found a way to scrounge up some extra cash -- Toni claims she's seriously considering a "T and A" photo shoot for Playboy Magazine.

Toni Braxton Playboy Pictures

43-year-old Braxton went to her Twitter this morning and wrote, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?"

She noted the spread would be "tastefully done" featuring "Just a lil T and A."

Braxton insists Playboy has hit her up for a photo spread 3 times before -- but now that she's somewhere between $10 and $50 million in debt, the timing may finally be right.

anony

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ............

Cheryl

All I gotta say is some people will do anything for money. I mean doesn’t she have a reality show coming out and that’s guaranteed to bring in some bucks. But to show your AZZ in a magazine is a low down dirty shame, especially because you are a mother and is known for singing not taking it off. I think she should rethink this and make some cash in a classy respectable way. I’M JUST SAYING. Oh yeah follow me on at NaturalbeautyEP and I will follow you.

Kevin

She had a killer body, not sure if she still does but hell yeah, go for it Toni!

dd

Think about u'r sons first!

btty

Really? Hasn't she had a couple of kids? Her naked days have come and gone! Why doesn't she do a gig for parents magazine with her cloths on? Foolish greedy lady. Stop spending stupid!

Jackie

Please women have some self respect...I am sick and tired of American holly whores. jeez.GROW THE **** UP AND START TO ACT LIKE WOMEN THAN SLUTS.

Cliff

Sounds good.

And Mark, Toni Braxton looks waaaaaaaaayyyy better than the coffee enema loving, narcissistic, stupid a$s Robin Ophelia Quivers.

Celebarazzi.com

She's about 15 years too late to show the goods.

Carl

That wasn't clear about what the photoshoot really is. Playboy often features celebrities on the cover but they don't have a nude photoshoot inside. If it is nude I'd say it is about 15 years too late.

janja

poor chick has no money, was else is there except be a hooker, you make your kids proud.

jus-sayin

Getting up there in age Toni, if your gonna do it, do it now....if you still got it. I dont know, 40 plus? Dont think many would ever pay money for that.

wilfredo Quintero

I utterly agree with Karley. DON'T DO THIS ! find another way to cope with this hindrance and keep your honor. Wilfred -Venezuela

Zooboxs.com

I say she should why not its playboy its classy and it will def help her out! Zooboxs.com Find Fun Gadgets and more from up n coming companies

rex kramer

Bankruptcy-The very thought of it makes her want to get undressed.

LAWRENCE

A. The airbrushing department is going to be putting in for overtime.

B. Send the check right to the courts, don't even let her touch it.

C. I now have more respect for the Octomom.

D. Career suicide but I guess when your career is all but done there's nothing to kill.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments