Ashley Tisdale Stomachs Her Tan

1/7/2011 6:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Fresh from showing off her Snooki approved orange glow Wednesday night in L.A., Ashley Tisdale hightailed it to Hawaii on Thursday for some surf ... and even more sun.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

Aloha, GTL!

ZJ

People saying she looks ugly are pathetic. They're looking for an imaginary figure which is perfection. They're fooled by the photoshopped photos of magazines and photoshoots and has forgotten what reality really is. Ashley Tisdale is gorgeous and she has a unique and sexy body!
And for the person who said she should be SHOT for being ugly is a person who should be arrested. Pretty sure it's a bully too, who think ugly people shouldn't exist. You must have a lot of psychological problems dude!

Mike

God, what a body. any boys that don't like that, are just that boys. would never let that get out of bed. :D

ZJ

Oh, and TMZ, just to clarify things, Ashley went to Hawaii BEFORE the People Choice Awards, and that is WHY she was toned. Right now she's back in Vancouver filming Hellcats.

Wiley

MicheleD

Great body, it's just too bad about that face!

ZJ

Michelle - First of all, I never said there aren't people who have better bodies. You misunderstood me. I said that her body is good the way it is. The people posting here, made it seem like a disaster and went overboard with their comments.

"It's America. People can say what they want to. Funny little thing called freedom of speech."
well, then I have the right to say whatever I want as well! LOL
I never said they SHOULDN'T say what they said. I'm just giving my 'opinion'.

All I wanted to say is that she's beautiful the way she is, just like each person is beautiful the way they are. Ashley never said I have the perfect body. You don't even know if she aims for that. And she wasn't even showing it off there, she was putting her shirt on, which she had on the entire time while surfing.

"So do you"
Now you're just throwing around random accusations with no justification what so ever.

ZJ

"We're not looking for perfection, we're looking for someone who looks like Ashley Tisdale! Where did she go? Ashley was cute. This woman isn't cute. She's surgically altered herself and not for the better. Seems to be the trend nowadays. By the way, Ashley is not a tween trying to do adult movies. She's been an adult for several years and she doesn't appear to have a career anymore."

- I agree, she was cute. But everyone changes, and I think Ashley has grown to the best. Each person has their own opinion though.
Oh and one last thing, if she didn't have a career, she wouldn't be nominated for Awards (PCAs) , doing talk shows (Ellen, Jimmy Fallon,...) , magazine covers (Seventeen, NYLON,...) , and earning tons of money (TV Guide recently listed her as one of the top earners of TV)... The fact that she isn't doing anything but Hellcats doesn't mean she doesn't have a career. She's focused on that show as she has repeatedly said.

DizzKid

She pick up a few pounds, but she still looks good.

This is what normal, thin girls that aren't anorexic look like. Even if toned, immediately after eating or on their cycles, normal woman have food/cycle babies.

ZJ

"So did you! You accused some dude have having psychological problems based on a TMZ posting? LOL Wow, I didnt know you could diagnose mental disorders over the net without ever meeting the person. Are you even a Dr? My guess is NO"

Haha, that's a good one! :P

La

poster # 2 is such a fool. Horrifying stomach? Where? I think you need glasses. Any toning her and she'd look anorexic. Pls post your stomach pictures and let's see how toned you are.
Call me a prude though, her panties are too low. They leave not very much to the imagination.

Stupid People Hater

I would do her in a second. She looks a lot better than most of the flab you see around.

CriticAl

She looks damn good to me. I still wish she had left her nose alone though.

James

Damn, she is one nasty looking fugged up beeyotch. Stomach rolls and a treble chin. I will pass. Pass OUT!

John

I think she's hot. Didn't like the orange glow though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments