Lindsay Lohan Case Referred to District Attorney

1/6/2011 7:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ...  Lindsay Lohan's fate is now in the hands of the Riverside County District Attorney, who will decide whether to charge her in the Betty Ford brouhaha with the former staffer.

0106_lindsay_tmz_ex

The Palm Desert Police Department has turned its investigation over to the D.A., who will decide whether to charge Lohan with battery.

The case would be an uphill battle, because alleged victim Dawn Holland says she will not cooperate and does not want Lindsay prosecuted.

No word on when the D.A. will make a decision.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Lori

Ummmmmm....DEREK Number 81...79...78...76 and how many other posts?

TAKE YOUR MEDS DUDE and chill the F@ck OUT...wow

DANA

jail time

Bettington smith

I think that court has punished this girl to imprisonment for crime.court has declared a convict in this crime.

jwoolman

I wish people would stop referring to Lindsay as a "star".

She's not a star. She's an actor with potential. She has never fulfilled that potential as an adult because for the past few years, she has been spending her time drunk, drugged, and acting famous without doing the work for the fame. "Spinning her wheels" is the phrase that comes to my mind readily when thinking about Lindsay's activities.

She's been blowing chances repeatedly in recent years. But the fact that she went off to drink alcohol at the very least while in rehab (the only reason to refuse a timely breathalyzer test) tells us clearly that she is blowing her most recent chances also. Hopefully she's been making an occasional step forward while making her frequent two steps backward, but she has a very long way to go before she can even think about becoming a "star" some day in the far future. Talent isn't enough, you have to have enough self-discipline to use it and convince others to let you use it.

She's young yet and so there's hope - but at the moment, she doesn't even have enough self-discipline to follow the rules for a little while so she can get out from under the legal mess. Until she clearly sees who really is the person holding her back - she'll never move forward. Hint: the person is not Dina or Michael or Dawn or the people at BF who called Dawn to administer the breathalyzer or any judge or any probation officer or any police officer or any critic of her actions or any tabloid or any pap or anybody suing her for whatever. Just look in the mirror, Lindsay.

figure-it-out

Yeah Derek you sound like you are about 2 cheetos from a restraining order. Now I see why these starlets have bodyguards. Jesus....seeing posts like that I would just walk everyehere with a gun in my hand to make sure I have the drop. HA.

Derek

#86....HOW INCREDIBLEY TRAGIC that you missed the whole show.
You think I am whacked, and Lindsay Lohan herelf came on this site today and offered a WRITTEN APOLOGY TO SOCIETY because We asked it of her.
"Figure it out"...Did .Lindsay call YOU up and apologize to YOU YET? SHE TALK TO YOU, SHE TAKE YOUR CALLS, does she?
You want try taking shots at us again *******?
You might want to ask MS LOHAN, "figure it out", if she think that you want "DEREK" COMING AFTER YOU.

LL, DONT PULL THIS SH*T WITH ME. I WILL BLOW THE SKY DOWN to blow you out.
OK?

Be respectful. Or we are going to blow your mind.
When I come out of the BOX....it's a BIG SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE. OK. You don't want that now, for YOUR best interest.
Call off the LOHANITEs that you have control of. Or I will move on in OTHER media, with my concerns of you planting Balloon Boy stunts. You know I got a good one on you too, OK?
Your call.
This crap of calling US CRAZY MUST END.
We do not care what you think of us. YOUR PSYCOTIC ACT LOHANS/ YOUR DIRECTIVE: YOU MUST STOP PROMOTING MISINFORMATON IN AN ATTEMPT TO DIVERT PEOPLE FROM TRUTHS.
GOT IT?
If you come out in MEDIA, again LL, under any of these games that we are use to here from Lohanville. I will be waiting for you with imporatnt QUESTIONs. MANY WILL EMBARRASS YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME, even if you never answer a one.
Got it.
You fu*ck with me here, we're going off TMZ and I am dragging you into a higher end forum.
Would you be messing with Diane Sawyer, if someone told you that's who I am?

You must be respecful of other trying to help you.
You may not respect me, you need to learn to teach ALL PEOPLE WITH RESPECT. YOu don't have to respect all people. TREATING PEOPLE WITH RESPECT is different than respecting them.
BOTTOM LINE;
I will not play games with LOHANITES, and if you allow this LL, you risk us pulling out and pushing on AGAINST YOU, without any input from you.
DON"T PLAY GAME IN CRISIS.
THAT IS YOUR BIGGEST LEARNING GLITCH OF ALL.

derek

Lindsay,
I just spent half a hour writing you something and I lost it, and sometimes they disappear and then 6 hours later they come up. IT WASN"T READY TO SEND.
I don't think I have anything to change, but it might be choppy and if there is a part in there that looks like it is encouraging you do anything WEIRD.....do not DO IT! On all the weird sh*t, -- I WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU TWICE.
If I have to tell you three times, you are in trouble.
Anyway..too long to rewrite, and it might just pop up later.

Biggest POINT OF THAT LETTER:
You need to cut Dawn loose and free, from all LOHAN persucution/prosecution. Any and all "lawsuits" ..From the past present and future-- through all the Entire Universe and Eternity, until the end of time. Plus 21 days.
Got lots of guys here Lynns. some great with math. We've run the numbers all day. Results:
SHE OWNS YOU: ZIP.
In the END , you will see,
YOU OWE HER: YOUR LIFE.
Let it go, it was your error. Don't go to the damn press and throw a big to do, DROP THE CHARGES and or THREATS against BFC and DAWN, IF THEY DID NOT ACTUALLY CAUSE YOU HARM.
I will not let you ruin the reputation of Betty Ford, the LADY, WITHOUT JUSTIFIABLE CAUSE.
I am sure you are starting to understand, that this is a reasonable request.
Don't talk about what you are going to do, or why. DO IT!
Don't push me, Linds. You've done that before, and it didn't help you.
You can neither bully me, or tell me you love me enough to make me go away. Please don't try to sell ME sh*t Linds. It would be so cheap of you, it would break my heart.

jtmomma11

Bet lindsey paid her to shut up, just sayin

Robert

Finally a police department that's doing what they swore to do. Don't let those punks give you the run around, officers! Put that spoiled sorry excuse for an adult where she belongs. You guys will be doing her a favor anyway. It'll be the most parenting she'll have in her entire life.

patty

How much longer will we have to listen and see this Lindsey Lohan and her sicko parents..How much longer is this celeb going to walk free and be allowed on the streets and sooner or later with her drug and drinking problem kill an innocent person??

This young woman is a spoiled brat..Has no concern for other's as long as she is having a good time.

And the press continues to give her the publicity that she wants?? they are as sick as she is!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6