Kelsey Grammer's a

Cross-Dresser

... Ex Insinuates

1/12/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer's soon-to-be ex-wife strongly insinuated on a national radio show this AM ... Kelsey likes to dress up in women's clothes.

Camille Grammer Howard Stern Show
Camille Grammer not-so-coyly told Howard Stern that Kelsey wasn't gay, but then strongly suggested he appeared in the cross-dressing "La Cage aux Folles" because he liked women's clothes.

Sources connected with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" tell TMZ Camille has made the same claims to the cast after Kelsey dumped her.

Kelsey's rep, Stan Rosenfield, tells TMZ, "While it is not clear why Camille Grammer continues making public statements about her marriage to Kelsey, it is crystal clear that Kelsey will continue not responding, regardless of content."

More Kelsey & Camille

Jean

I dont care if he dresses up like a woman. What goes on in a private home between husband and wife should always be kept between the two. She is lower than low to have said what she did even if its true. She is a low life loser to say such things. I hope he sues your azz off form defamation to his career. I hope you get nothing in the divorce as thats what you went in with, loser biatch.

alexalebor

I can so believe and envision this! Grooooss! Looks like 'ol Frasier needs a shriiiink!

Lifer

well... well.. another guidette peddling a std invested clam in holewood!! "donatacci" that sound nu joisey to me!!

neenee

she's just mad that he dumped her ass why tell all now

rar

"maybe he's a lumberjack"

@Tom Paine: and that's okay.

Khate sucks

She said, "he likes womens clothes!" TMZ, if this is ALL she said, that hardly means he's a cross dresser! That's ALL you put in quotes so that is all I will go by! Get your facts straight TMZ! "Insinuating" leads to lawsuits!

sugardaisy

This is why no one likes this bitch. She is a bitter woman scorned, but she is making herself look ridiculous by grasping at straws to say something outrageous about Kelsey.

Uzi

Who was she before she married him?...anyone?....anyone?

I read somewhere that pre-Kelsey Camille was a high-end hooker that worked for the Sultan of Brunei and people in the Middle East, among others. If this is true she needs to thank him for the lifestyle and millions she got from the marriage and STFU!

chacha

Hell hath no fury like a woman SCORNED.........

Bob L

She's just jealous because he looks better in her heels and her pearls- than she does.

timntan

Big deal! Must have not bothered her at the time.

tmzfan

It's pretty obvious that she is bitter and I would be in that situation too. However, he just seems like the type to do something like that. He has always seemed a little on the feminine side to me. She shouldn't air all their dirty laundry in public though because it's bad for the children. I'm not a big fan of either of them at this point. They are both definitely lacking in the morals department. They also need to grow up.

KAM

#22 YOU ARE SO RIGHT.....hahaha

SHE'S ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

What a mess.....go find Nick......he'll comfort you

Eva

Yes, Camille is a Bitch..However Kelsey is no saint, What kind of a Man leaves his kids and abandons his family like he did. He chose to marry and start a family with camille. You dont do things like that when you have children! He'll be doing his new chick the same way in a couple years when she is out of her 20's. And for the record I dont know too many straight guys who would feel comfortable doing a play where they dress up like a tranny. I'm not saying he is gay, but men like him are questionable. I believe he's a freak and likes cross dressing!

dee

I guess everyone's forgotten or is too young to remember but........Years ago, before Kelsey married Camille, he had a drug or alcohol problem and cops were called to his house......once he answered the door in women's clothing.