Brendan Fraser

Drops HUGE Tip After Pedicure

1/14/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brendan Fraser takes care of those who take care of his feet ... in fact, the actor just got a pedicure in L.A. and hooked up his cuticle pusher with a MONSTER tip!

0113_TOE_UP_launch_v2
Brenden took his tootsies in for a foot job on Wednesday -- and was so impressed with the work, he dropped a 275% tip.

We're told the 42-year-old incorrectly thought he heard the nail technician quote a price of $60 ... but she was actually saying $16. Once corrected, the freshly coiffed Fraser said "you need to charge more" and left $60.

A good clip deserves a big tip.

mark

Abigail

He may not make Oscar winning movies, and some of them really tanked, but the one thing I will say is he seems like a genuinely nice guy. This isn't the only positive story I've heard about him. I will continue to support him in his career based on how I've heard he treats people who come up to him asking for photos and autographs. I support the Hollywood actors who are grateful and thankful for where they are in life and how they treat others. Stay classy Brandan!

Amazed

He does seem like a very sweet man, and it's nice that he could afford to be so generous to his pedicurist, but I don't know that I like him trying to price me out of being able to afford my pedicures! Wealthy people aren't the only ones who need nice looking feet.

spinner25

I never would have guessed that was Frasier.

Is he preparing for a movie role?

Hammer

I like the guy but if he's interested in a pedi, could he at least clean up first. He looks like ass. I've looked better hung over

xd

Good for Brendan! An actor making good money giving a good tip is great. However, I heard Spielberg left $2 on a $20 tab at BJ's Pizza a few days ago because the Idiot server asked and received his autograph. If the server just played cool maybe he'd get a better tip. The most famous Director on the planet doesn't need anymore attention... Fool BJ's server!

kk22

Holy crap! He looks like hell these days. I remember the hottie from The Mummy... wht happened

MIDNIGHT TOKER

maybe she she should have thrown in a hair combing in the deal...

Truth

IS HE IN CHARACTER?? PRETTY MUCH SPOT ON WITH THAT HOMELESS GET UP...

Aarin

Hes so nice. But I want the jungle man back!

shannaBaby

God, he used to be so hot. Brendan, get your luscious Canuck arse back in shape!

dreya

Yup you get alot for 16$ toe clipping, scrub, toe nail fungus, athletes foot, the list goes on. I wish people were more aware of the risks you take to going to discount salons. The funny thing is, alot of celebs do..it's pathetic! It was nice of him to tip her well, maybe she can use that 60$ and buy some bleach, lol

dontpanik

um...he's getting his feet done, not his hair and make-up. It doesn't appear to be a fancy day spa, just a salon. He can't help photogs hanging around looking for a morsel. I say he still looks sexy (his hair looks like he was leaning back in the chair...don't be so dramatic peeps. He's a class act and one worth following. We've stopped paying to watch good, quality actors like Brendan in quality roles and now have to watch him in whatever schlock his agent digs up all so we can suffer the entitled famous for being on reality show/sex tape crowd. What a shame.

Stay classy Brendan!

Stephanie

Um guys, freshly COIFFED means he had his hair done. I think your photo suggests that is incorrect.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

TMZ:

WHO IS THIS GUY??? WHAT HAPPENED TO HANDSOME BRENDAN??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM???

He so looks like the London brother who is/was(?) on celebrity rehab with Dr Drew..............

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments