New 'Idol' Contestant -- Tell Me How My Glass Tastes?!

1/14/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson have already disposed of some serious talent on "American Idol" ... including one man who literally glues pieces of glass to his HEAD.

**WARNING -- SPOILERS AHEAD**

0113_american_idol_hair_photo_launch_EXP_WM

TMZ has learned a 23-year-old who goes by the name, "Digidoo" got his shot in front of the "A.I." judges in Nashville back in October ... partially because of his voice and partially because of his GLASS MOHAWK.

We're told the judges weren't too keen on the singing, but they couldn't take their eyes off Digi's self described, "Glass Hawk" ... made with REAL pieces of glass and jewels.

"A.I." spies tell us J.Lo also asked the guy if he could dance ... but his fleet feet couldn't save him from the chopping block.

Michael

Looks like he got a head rash from Vagazzling!

Bubbles The Chimp

Ridiculous.

jay

omg i love that glass hawk that is so different and thats what we need. this guy has a talent omg i love it

jay

were can i find this guy!! i love the hair.

DIGIDOOFAN

OMG! THIS IS IS SO HOT! HOW DID HE GET THIS ON HIS HEAD? HOW THE HELL DOES HE SLEEP? THIS IS PUBLICITY! I SEE A LOT OF HATE BUT I GOTTA ADMIT, THIS IS HOT BUT MORE DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

chamere

omg i love it i never seen anything so different in my life and thats what we need different!!

dizzydiana

Forget AI i'm in the uk and iv'e watched every series from 1,can't wait for American X Factor to start.It is about time older people and groups in the USA got a chance of a lifetime.X Factor will be brill n into the bargain you get Cheryl Cole, who is a national sweetheart in the UK.If you can't understand her Geordie accent, start learning now.e.g. wy aye man =yes lol she doesn't use the slang on tv lol. enjoy.

Atillathegun

Someone's been playing in this young man's mustard pot or he's been going down on his knees.
This kind of freakiness is usually the sign of someone who has been touched.

Catapillar

Look like some mess that should be on Star Trek

T

Another Teen Idiot, Whats New ?

jay

it dont look gay to me its something new and thats what the world needs something new i hope i see him on tv soon!!

SoThere

He's either gay or on the down low. Come on people.

christy

Putz.

Bama_Stallion86

Are you people still making references to sexual orientation in 2011?? Seriously?? I mean this isn't a "guess if I'm gay" post, it was to show off his hair. Regardless of what the judges, the idiots of TMZ comment board, or anyone else have to say about him, what u CANNOT say is that this isn't originality at it's finest! So what if he is gay? That would be totally awesome for a BLACK performer to come out as openly gay, especially if he's actually got talent. I mean just cause AI didn't like him doesn't mean the kid doesn't have talent, I mean, picture it... with a style like this, He could be like the Black, male, R&B version of Lady GaGa... You people have gotta stop the ignorance. If anyone is looking stupid and ignorant and foolish right now, it's u guys. It's 2011 and you can't think of anything else to say except He's gay?? Come on now. Time for a new line!!! Whoever this kid is I pray he keeps his unique style and ****s on you haters. Put ya 2's up Digi... I believe u just Did it on Em' BOW*

Digi's Numba 1

I Swear People Just Love 2 Hate... DigiDoo Is Very Talented And Unique In His Own Way!!! I Stand Behind Him a Thousand Percent.... He's His Own Sylist,He's Multitalented, He Sings And Dances... The Glass Mohawk Is Rocking.. He Didn't Make the Cut Because The Judges Obviously Doesn't Recognize "Real Talent" I Stand Behind You Digi, And I Look Forward To Seeing You In The Near Future!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments