Katherine Jackson -- MJ Estate Lawyers are 'Greedy'

1/26/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson is unloading on the lawyers overlooking Michael Jackson's Estate -- calling them "greedy" ... and claiming they're filing lawsuits left, right and center just to make a quick buck.

0125_katherine_jackson_ex_3

In a recent interview from the Michael Jackson Secret Vault, Katherine says, "All these lawyers that are involved in Michael's business since he passed -- there's a lot of them -- I think they're trying to create different lawsuits and things because they're greedy and they want to get paid."

As we previously reported, the Estate is currently suing Katherine's business partner Howard Mann for allegedly profiting off MJ's name and likeness without their permission -- an accusation Katherine took very personally.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jyey

!!!!

lick my nutzzzzz

LouBallz

no ones suprised we all knew thats what was going to happen, Viva TMZ! lmao

LouBallz

Harvey knda looks Like Jack Lalane :)

What the?!?

Pot, meet Kettle.

Phreaky

No Katherine, your entire family are greedy losers that all lived off Michael's money, and now he's gone and you aren't being left enough monthly to give them all their share, everyone is mad.
Get over it, his estate lawyers are turning his estate around - IT WAS IN THE HOLE WHEN HE DIED!
In other words, sit down and shut up.

wescott226

I love her... She is right... These lawyers are just stealing her money. Mrs Jackson was the closest to Michael and I hope she get through this. I feel sorry for this Howard Mann guy, everyone rips him up, but he seems to be helping Mrs Jackson. She seems to care for him and I side with Mrs Jackson!

MJ fired Baranca for stealing years ago and Howard Weitzman stole all of Francis Bean Cobain's money. These guys are S***!

Andy

From what I can gather from all the bullcrap the media wrote about MJ over his lifetime to line their own pockets, he was in BIG debt. The lawyers are trying to pay back the money MJ owned. If suing greedy oportunists will help rake in more cash for the estate, I think thats a good thing.

MJ did the best thing here, yes these lawyers will be earning alot of money from their work, but without them I think the existing Jacksons would be down and out by now.

Sincerity

Posted at 12:57 AM on Jan 26, 2011 by Andy

***************************************************************

AGREED!!!!

wescott226

My father always told me... The only thing worse then a criminal... Is a lawyer... Give heck Mrs Jackson, you can beat these people!

I hope this sort of this does not happen in my family estates!

Emm

Does this family have any other tune? But, "everyone else is greedy (but ME!)"...

They knew MJ had a drug problem - BUT did nothing to help him cause they didn't want to rock the money boat. Then it was everyone else that helped KILL him!!!

Now the ESTATE LAWYERS are WRONG and lets not forget GREEDY! Because they are doing what MJ want - to protect HIS children from living in poverty. This family would spend every penny on themselves and leave these 3 children (who by the way did not ask to be in this family) out on the street and broke. So they themselves can live HIGH OFF THE HOG...

Janet is the only smart one, she made a point of NOT helping any of them in the beginning.

Natasha Dee

Katherine Jackson reminds me of my grandmother. It's a shame what they are putting her though. She has so much on her plate, I would never want to see my grandmother going through what she is...looks like all the media thus far has been extremely biased and she actually Supports her "business partner" Howard Mann. So far it looks like he's the only one who has been brave enough to help her and stand up for whats right!

carol

Someone she trusts needs to sit down with her and explain to her what an "Estate" is - what their role and authority is etc.
I suspect she feels because Michael was her son, she could sell his likeness and other things when really what she can sell is her own likeness. He comes under somebody else's rules. I bet she really doesn't know what an Estate really is and people like Greedy Joe and others are putting wrong ideas in her head.

Natasha Dee

@Wescott226 I completely agree with you on that! There is so much corruption behind it all and it refreshing to see how Katherine really feels about all of this and the "Powers that Be"...
People, Michael had a great relationship with his mother, you can't compare her to all the people looking for a handout. He would never want her to be going through all of this and I highly doubt he would agree with how the attorneys are suing for her book.
Go Katherine!

aboveitall

#14 you're a dang low life fool!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments