Zsa Zsa Gabor -- SMILING in Birthday Photos!

2/7/2011 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday this weekend with a big giant chocolate cake ... and a SMILE -- super-impressive considering all she's been through in the past few months.

0207_zsa_zsa_gallery_launch
Gabor -- who was released from the hospital hours before these photos were taken -- is still bed-ridden ... but doctors say her infection is gone and her blood pressure has stabilized.

Zsa Zsa's hubby -- Prince von Anhalt -- tells us Gabor is finally acting like her old self again ... and he's optimistic about her future health.

Jillette

Whilst Prinz von Anhalt does behave in a way which suggests he is not very intelligent and ways which might be to his financial gain . I do believe that he loves and cares for Zsa Zsa and I think the motive for releasing the pictures was to show her fans that she has progressed so well since her recent health scare. For all we know Zsa Zsa herself might wish that he sends these positive images to her fans - after all a former Hollywood legend only has her past to relate to .

Politico Pablo

Trash Prince Von Anhalt all you want, but no one can deny he's truely committed to her.
When you live to see another day, it's a blessing.

dd

EVA was on Green Acres NOT ZSA ZSA!

bob

I'd hit it.

HB

Angel, it's nice that you've seen every episode of Green Acres but what has that to do with ZsaZsa? That was her sister's show.

Cindy

Zsa Zsa you look happy and great! I hope you live another 94 years. You are Hollywood Royality. The Prince should have put some of your jewelry on you. God knows you have more than the Queen of England!

WiddoMouse

Happy 94th Birthday, Pretty Lady. May you have many more.

Lisa

This man is the worst media whore on the planet! he disgusts me. Zsa Zsa would be mortified to know pictures of her in a hospital gown in this condition were shared with the world. I think she would want to be remembered for her glamor, not for her illness. What's next? Pictures of her stump?

Max

Of course "she's still bedridden"....she lost a leg. Elderly people do not do well with a prosthesis anyway. She will always be bedridden or wheelchair bound. Dumb remark "still bedridden"!

Laura

I happen to like the Prince and find nothing wrong with him other than he cusses way too much, he has a decent heart(I don't believe all the lies the media spews about the Prince, mostly hogwash 2nd grade gossip). Here's wishing Mrs. Gabor a speedy recovery!

brad

Okay maybe I jumped overboard, but just feel like these should be private pics, but some people feel differently. My best friend lost his sister and said he needed to see her for closure, although his cousin said he was against that.

So its terrible to see her in this shape, but I love her work, and enjoyed many of her movies.

So I guess some people need to see her in the final moments, I mean come on do you think she will live much longer?

I haven't seen Prince out or about in a long time so I'm sorry if bashing him, he's duing his duty to take care of her. I wish her well, and hope she is not in pain.

me

Happy Birthday Zsa Zsa! You are looking beautiful as always....I hope you have a great year and many more wonderful years ahead of you.

R

I agree. I have had friends whose mothers were in the hospital and the motheres had hairdressers come in, makeup put on and nice clothes while they were recovering. And they didn't have her money.

Glynn

#9 Jeff - you are an insensitive *******. I hope, for your sake, you never grow old.

JLS

Happy Birthday, ZZ!

I wish you many more and a very comfortable speedy recovery. You look beautiful!