TMZ Live -- Lindsay Lohan to be Charged!

2/8/2011 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today on TMZ LIVE: We broke a HUGE story about Lindsay Lohan -- she's gonna be charged with felony grand theft tomorrow -- Harvey and Charles have all the details!

Plus ... we answer all your questions on the biggest stories around, including Halle Berry's controversial statement about the "one drop rule." Also, viewer Tamre joins via Skype and we hold another Twitter lightning round ... we don't want to spoil it for you, but "poo" is mentioned!

020811_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live during the show via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking the pic below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Harvey calls TMZ "The Zed" because it's a "little Jewish." He tries to explain.
(1:30) Halle Berry's baby ... is she Black, White or mixed?? Harvey and Charles argue -- a little too long -- about it.
(6:15) Our first interruption of the day -- leaving Charles to answer an "X Factor"/"American Idol" question all by himself.
(7:20) We broke the story -- Lindsay Lohan will be charged with felony grand theft -- and we have all the details.
(8:45) Why isn't Courtney Love being charged with grand theft like Lindsay?
(12:50) Tamre joins in via Skype -- and thinks Charlie Sheen's at home rehab may be a sham.
(16:50) Interruption #2 thanks to Mike -- and there are a lot of hand signals involved.
(17:50) Twitter questions galore ... including an incredibly important one about poo.
(22:10) Harvey attempts to gain some street cred ... and it somehow ties in to the movie "Airplane!"
(23:20) Interruption #3 ... and Harvey decides to call it a day. But stay tuned for tomorrow's TMZ Live ... because we'll be livestreaming Lindsay's court hearing!!

Digger

Leave my sassy girl alone!

rach

what do you think of meryl streep as margeret thatcher

Jailbait

I wish you two would stop arguing.

We tune in to learn about the lighter side of news, not listen to you two fight.

Thanks

R

Wrong and not completely right? Charles, you are an azzhole.

drdavec

SO WHAT
WHAS UP TMZ

R

Charles, you're a guy and a hunk. Go eff yourself if you think everyone looks at color.

JLS

Charles is one of the worst contrarians I've ever heard. He is also the most annoying for that trait.

Why has he become so front and center on TMZ Live?

Please..............NO MORE. It's unsettling and annoying.

DD

I am AMERICAN, aren't you? Now we have to define the degrees of our rainbows?

robin

here we go again wasying time rattleing on as always

Jerry Springer

Mulatto...period

Cait

I think you're right about it being the same as saying you're half Irish/half Russian!

Im Not Gay

Hi Harvey Im not GAY & I just want the world to know that! I tried to download Swordfish & the pedophiles in Edmonton have sent that out. I'm 100% Aryan & I want to live with my Aryan brothers & sisters in Europe. There I said it, now **** off!

Donna

Harvey, your arm is half white and half...uh...than. Your golf glove?

Annoyed

What the heck??? I am a highly educated women who is raising a biracial child and my child is biracial, NOT "Black" nor is she "WHITE"..she's a child...plain and simple.

R

Charles, screw ethnicity. I ALWAYS marked "Other".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments