Kelsey and Camille Will Divorce Today

2/10/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer and Camille Grammer will be divorced Thursday ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Kelsey and Camille Grammer Divorce

As TMZ first reported, Kelsey's lawyer asked the judge to grant an immediate divorce decree, leaving the property settlement issues for a later date.  The judge did not issue a divorce decree at a hearing last week because certain issues had not been resolved.

But we've learned lawyers for both Kelsey and Camille have now agreed on all the prerequisites for an immediate divorce, and the judge will issue the decree today.

The divorce decree will allow Kelsey to marry his girlfriend Kayte Walsh according to plan -- by the end of this month.

0709_split_footer

ilove95037

I don't understand why any woman would want to marry a man with as much baggage as Kelsey... I don't care HOW much money he has. Can't be worth it...

Lisa

And Kelsey will be off jumping into marriage with another woman. Hope he has a prenup drawn up this time!

Brooke

What an idiot. I don't understand why he wants to get remarried so fast.

Anonymous

To me, it's a measure of insecurity, jumping from one relationship to the next like that. And why in the world get married again? I don't understand why people cannot be in loving, committed relationships with each other, without this incessant need to marry. Just live and love. He (and his new gf) must have some deep-seated emotional insecurities.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Camille, don't get mad, GET EVERYTHING!

Lori

New Girly (wife) will get pregnant as quick as possible to ensure her piece of the Grammer PIE...good luck dude you seem to be the dufus of the century...

montanahank

Kelsey Grammer is a loser his girlfriend is ugly they deserved each other.

Sociopaths are Sad

Kelsey is really messed up you know. Have any of you read what happened in his family growing up? I can see why he keeps wanting to get married. Unfortunately he attracts really s***my people who use him and, quite frankly, even if he did meet a good person...I think he would end up screw!ng her around. He's just that messed up. It's like he doesn't believe he will ever have stability or, deep down, doesn't want it.

Becky

Good Luck Kelsey!! Take precautions this time and I hope to God you don't have another wife on a reality show.

Soobs

Pathetic.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Dr. Crane is finally free!!

MJ is LOVE

Wonder if Allison DuBois 'saw' this coming? : ) Puff puff on the electric cigarette.

Cravin Morehead

This skank is a hag! She now has the $$$ and becomes the hunted!

sheesh

I imagine Kelsey gave Camille whatever she wanted to get rid of her so he could marry the next Mrs. at the end of the month. What a moron. He's said no prenup for the next wife either. You know, prenups are NOT very romantic. lmao.

DJ

I hope Kelsey Grammer drops dead. The world would be a better place.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments