Lindsay -- My WHITE Dress Stands for INNOCENCE

2/9/2011 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wanted to make a statement during her arraignment today -- a fashion statement -- and consciously chose her solid WHITE dress to symbolize her innocence ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay Lohan White Dress

Lindsay claims the white get-up -- a Kimberly Ovitz creation -- also stands for purity ... which would make a lot of sense if the damn thing weren't so short.

Innocent or not -- she looked pretty hot.

1022_courtroom_fashion_footer

MO

She looked great! Hang tough Lindsay!

Lindsay Lohan

Ha... I knew I would walk today. I hope all of you were entertained. Look everyone, I will get off on this too. I don't steal. I just borrow whatever I want until I give it back. See, I am LINDSAY LOHAN bitches! I do what I ant, wear what I want and say what I want. And I have a black woman attorney who no one wants to cross or she will cry racism or whatever to get me off. Who says you can't own your very own in today's world. I am off for some sushi and a nice night on the town. Toddles..

toto

LOL. Nobody is buying that this rug muncher or whatever she is this week is innocent.

ted

I bet those Chanel sunglasses are stolen.

M

Duh. You just figured out that's why she wore white, when she NEVER wears all white? She looked good, but the dress was inappropriate for court, it was too formfitting and short.

Tellthetruth59

She was going for the Gandhi look but she looks more like that other thief Benny Hinn.

tgrfan42069

im so innocent even though im on probation oops

Italia

Nobody's falling for any of Lindsay's crap. Being "innocent" does NOT mean trying to plea bargin with the DA to get out of crime that was caught on tape.

A plea bargain also would mean she has to plead guilty to something, and I'm certain the DA wants her to plead guilty to a felony in exchange for no jail time.

However, a guilty plea ALSO means a probation violation, so she should get 6 months jail time for the probation violation.

6one9

PAY your BILLS`````````` you dumb BITCH!! JUST LIKE THE REST OF ``US`` REGULAR PEOPLE! YOU are on the Z`LIST `` Lindsay! Get off yourself!! seems like you can pay for fake lips and hair!! But you didn't pay for `` the mink coat, the Rolex watch and other jewelry!
INNOCENT```````````````my ass!! Tell it to the judge!

D

Where's Darrell, we need some duck jokes!

Renee

I didn't realize denial and innocence were synonyms.

Becky

wow....it's hard to believe how jealous everyone is of her.

charlie

Maybe she wanted to show everybody that she does not have to where her scram bracelet. I did not know it was already off of her. Did everybody else notice that?

Cacky

White for innocence? Makes me want to break into song - "Fairy tales can come true.."

JLS

EPIC FAIL! This dress is so tight and so short it could never be construed as innocent!

I'm FROM L.A. and think it's just ridiculous to wear something like this to court.