'Two and a Half Men' Star

Jonesing for a Ticket

2/10/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" star Angus T. Jones gave Maria Shriver a run for her money yesterday -- by not only parking in a red zone ... but also blocking one of the oldest-looking fire hydrants in all of L.A.

020911_angus_t_jones_video_pcn
Fortunately for the super rich 17-year-old ... he got outta there before cops took notice.

Scofflaw!!!

Tammy

I've never particularly cared for child stars as they grow up with beliefs of entitlement and being better than everyone else. I've also never cared for this child star specifically.

HarlotO'Hara

he's going to be another danny bonaduce. or maybe he'll go all out and follow in charlie peen's footsteps.

THIN LIZZY

Ever since he signed that big contract, he's hardly on the show anymore.

elysummers

I'm not sure that I would have recognized that as a fire hydrant. Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sloane

let's hope he doesn't pick up any of Charlie's habits!

this is selfish, arrogant, dismissive of authority, and flaunting a sense of entitlement for him to park there

I fear that he may be another teen with an over-inflated sense of themself and their place in society heading down the wrong path

vampgirl1991

its nice to have young celebrities like angus who earn alot of money but manage to keep in the low profile

Log

Audi S5?
Nice sound!

Leave the kid alone...

Tammy

Posted at 11:20 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Tammy
__________________________________________

... and no one ever cared about YOU AT ALL.

Posted at 11:28 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by MightyMad

This was a very mean-spirited, evil and juvinile response.

Jennyy

Posted at 11:20 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Tammy

------------------------------------------------------------------------
How sad are you? What has "this child star specifically" done, off screen, to be so callously judged by you? Other than talk of his "contract" he has never been in the news for any reason. He is 17, doesn't drink, no indication he is into drugs. No rumors of even the slightest inappropriate behaviour. No scandals involving his parents or siblings. He walks, talks, dresses and acts like any average clean cut 17 year old boy in North America. Yet you condemn him for a mere parking infraction committed by thousands and thousands of adults all over the country every day. I bet his track record is a lot cleaner than yours.

Stella

he's actually a really smart kid....not at all like his TV character....he seems low key. He's one of the childs stars that looks like he's going to be ok...

TMP

Why are so many of you putting him down. I have read maybe three stories about him on tabloid/celeb news sites. None of them have been about him doing ANYTHING, really.

He seems to be a half way decent kid who hasn't let stardom cloud his judgement. Yeah, he's rich... so what. He's worked on that show since he was like, 10 years old. He's made his money.

I guess I just don't understand why people are slamming him... it's not like he's another Lohan or Cyrus who started out a child stars and then went absolutly f'n crazy...

Sheesh.

Davey Boy

Uh oh, looks like Charlie and Lindsay are starting to rub off on him. Rules only apply to commoners.

Davey Boy

"Leave him alone".

Ah sure. The kid breaks the law, but hey I like him on that show, so it's OK by me. Right.

Davey Boy

Posted at 11:30 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by elysummers
__________________________________________________

Holy crap are you kidding me?! How stupid do you take him or anyone else for that matter?

R

Who names their kid Angus. It's ugly name just like Angus burger ****ting out of an anus.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments