Roseanne Barr

Bathing Suit Posedown

2/22/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Roseanne Barr was kickin' it in Maui yesterday when she noticed the paparazzi snapping away ... so she gave 'em exactly what they wanted -- hotness.

0222_roseanne_splash

Jackie

Very nasty...aww!!...She look like Tila Tequila.

lisa

Hey Roseanne! You go girl. You are living my fantasy life on Maui farming macadamias and whatall else!
Love the sassy pose, you are simply fabulous!

Where's KOOKY?

I've never been a fan of Rosanne's, but I give her a lot of credit for turning the tables on the sleazy paparazzi who tried to take her down. Even with her gray hair, no make-up and cottage cheese thighs, she's ten times more beautiful than some hideous plastic phony like Joan Rivers.

You go, girl!

sds

OMG! OUCH! My Eyes!!!! Why??? Thank god it's a one piece! Get a private island so the paps can't get you!

ilovegossip

speaking of all the plastic people... I saw the movie Just Go With It with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston this weekend. I had to sit through the credits to see if that was really Nicole Kidman or not. The whole movie I was thinking it could be her, but she looked so plastic and so tight. She must have had work done on her face. She doesn't look the same anymore...

beth

nasty, nasty, nasty! what a RANK ASS ****! why TMZ *why* do you have to take photos like this?!?!? at least her fat ass will die soon

Canadasux

Hotness? Try "Pukeness."

terry j vey

Urrghh my eyes my eyes what r u doing to me

tink

I Love, love, love her! I saw her on Oprah the other day and she makes me smile! She is a real down to earth lady!!

Ernie

Rosanne Barr is a perfect example of a "Human Piece of Sh*t. She has a face and body only a mother could "Hate". I think her and Charlie Sheen should team up together and have a TV Reality show called the Piece's of Sh*t. (POS) a lot of people would watch and see how "Piece" of Sh*t really live and act.

R

#15, Roseanne was representing the white trash American in her show which is NOT the average American.

Shea

She could have a fab figure with some repeated liposuction on her thighs,buttt and abdomen.
She also needs some laser treatments to tighten her skin afterwards.
And she could use a deep peel on her face and a breast reduction.
Also some nice dark golden brown hair color.
And voila, she would look super HOT.

ohreally

i rocks with rosie.

beth

@shea & Rosie & anyone else interested in plastic surgery -

i happen to be a plastic surgery fanatic (i've only had one liposuction procedure but want other plastic surgery as needed when i get older) and just for the record...

someone as FAT as ROSIE would have to have a TUMMY TUCK. LIPO is for people who need enhancement but whose WEIGHT is in the HEALTHY RANGE. the OBESE cannot be fixed by lipo.

also... NEVER get lipo on a part of your body that has cellulite, the cellulite will worsen. anyone who says they can surgically remove your cellulite is lying.

what Rosie needs are some Marena compression pants, lapband, tummy tuck, breast lift... and i'm not even going to get into the logistics of her FACE.

take note Rosie, ya fat BITCH

efnsteve

THAT pic may keep me from sporting wood for the rest of my life.

Posted at 7:01 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by bob

Haha, loving these comments.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments