'NJ Housewives' Involved In CRAZY Bar Attack

2/26/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Multiple cast members on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" were involved in a bar fight at a Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic this week ... TMZ has learned.

0225_rhw_nj_EXy

Sources involved in the situation tell us ... a couple of castmembers were hanging out at a bar inside the Hard Rock around 1:00 AM Wednesday morning when they got into a heated argument with a male patron.

We're told someone involved in the argument grabbed a drinking glass and smashed it over the man's head ... and the guy was hurt so badly, he needed immediate medical attention.

So far, it's unclear which cast members were involved in the fight -- but we're told Teresa and Caroline had been spotted at the Hard Rock that night.

A rep from Bravo had no comment on the situation.

Lets Be Honest

Wow what a shocker. Theresa, alcohol & violence.

Pretty much sums up her life.

Paula Eeickson

They need to do something ----they have nothing else going for them!!!

Who'sThat

it does not matter to me whether Teresa was involved or not...
She is still the vile, uneducated, intellectually lacking(empty), loudmouthed, dumbazz, vindictive, violent, lying, kabooki-mask make-up faced filth who thinks her girls are the most fashionistas...

sorry, those little girls are precious but far from the high fashion runway models that she believes them to be...esp the oldest who has the beautiful eyes is way too short to be anything other than some print model(maybe)but certainly not beautiful

Teresa likes to show off too much and although that Danielle wasn't a model citizen, this one is far from it also and instigated a lot of the physical confrontation...

if anyone like Teresa came at me like she had done to Danielle, believe me, she would not be standing straight for long...

THIN LIZZY

They make Jersey look like a bunch of goons. Sad

Danielle

Such classy ladies!

Kelly

Seriously! when will all of the Real House wives shows go away! I am so sick of all these dumb House Wives shows. They just keep making more its disgusting. None of the women on these shows have any class at all.

general

No doubt that Teresa was involved in this .... that women is out of control with her mouth.shes a mecace to society. Get rid of her..

Woot

Guys, it's all for the show. Just trust me when I say that it's ALL for the stupid show.

RabbleRouser

That gorilla Teresa Guidice needs to be in federal prison; but this can be better. I suspect that it was her and I hope she is charged with attempted murder and rots in a foreign country.

Thinkabout-it

Well it's certainly a toss up on who threw the glass....Teresa or Caroline-both are dark entities who only care about themselves.

The guy probably told fatty Caroline too back off on his Ravioli and Teresa said "What, don't talk to MY FAMILY.....rrruuuff"!

Disgusting fake thieves is what they are in that family. Great role models for their kids. Where is CPS?

Ann CasaBella Mulberry St NYC

I would not put be suprised if it was Kim Grannatell
She would pay the man to a lot of money just to get
a few stitches to have face time on TMZ

Annika

Gee, what name pops into mind when a "story" about tacky, immature, spoiled classlessness hits the airwaves? *cough cough teresa cough cough*
The quickest way to get rid of that boring bitch is to stand her in the middle of Italy and let her try to tell the natives that her kindergarten temper tantrums are just because she's "Italian". I'd bet money she'd never be seen or heard from again.

MyInnerGoddess

I am so ashamed of myself for being totally addicted to these shows. I am just completely amazed by some, not all, of these woman's (WTF??!!) behaviour. I am 65 years old and I have known a lot of 'housewives' but never, ever none like these. I'm sure some of the stuff is scripted, but Good God Almighty, do they make a lot of money for acting so 'ghetto' and 'psycho' in front of the camera?

Kim

Teresa

tigrrlily

Pffft! These women are all trailer trash....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3