Charlie Sheen

Frantic to Find His Kids

3/2/2011 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen does not know where his twins were taken last night, and he tells TMZ, "I'm going crazy.  I have to find my children."

Charlie Sheen Kids
Charlie's kids were taken from his home last night after Brooke Mueller obtained a court order which temporarily stripped Charlie of any custodial rights.

Charlie sent a nanny over to Brooke's home in the Los Feliz area of L.A., to check on the kids, but no one was there.

Charlie believes Brooke is on crack cocaine and feels she's a danger to the twins.

Charlie tells us he's trying to reach out to Brooke to settle things rather than fight it out in court, but so far he hasn't heard from anyone.  And it's complicated by the fact that there's an order prohibiting Charlie from having any contact with Brooke.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Valerie

If Charlie is passing all these drug tests, maybe he has a brain tumor, or is just nuts. He looks like hell and something is really wrong. Just saying, he needs some serious intervention and help.

agold

He looks terrible. Has noone noticed this? He looks like he's 80 with dyed hair. He's def doing alot of opiates and/or meth/blow.

GG1000

"Going crazy"? - sounds like a short ride to me.

Daniel Asamota

Charlie, shut the hell up! You have already said enough to encourage a judge to not grant you custody. Brooke Muehler is a drug addict too so she won't get them either. You'd better talk to your dad about getting these kids back. You've stuck your proverbial foot in your mouth man and sot it stuck.

HistoryRepeatsItself

The REAL story here, is there are too many people in our great country that have relegated (definition: consigned to an inferior position, place, or condition) themselves to living a life invested only in their wants, wishes, and momentary joy. When people start accepting reality, instead of trying to avoid it by using drugs and alcohol, maybe we can get back on track to thinking about, planning for, and executing the steps necessary to making this country great again. Laws won't change drug use, but the majority of Americans don't want to be surrounded by non-thinking, self-absorbed nitwits. My suggestion is start with a mandatory $5,000.00 fine and one year's probation for possession of any illegal substance or paraphernalia. A healthy public shunning of drug users is what's needed, as well. What are YOU prepared to do, to help me move our country in the right direction again?

Myflady

I hope he gets proper treatment - resolve issues with CBS and move on with 2 and a half Men . I love that show and will be a major loss to the loving public. Charlie Sheen has that magnetic charm to win people to watch him but he has to be serious about getting better and OFF the airwaves. Too much exposure will destroy him!!

Good Luck Charlie!~ Please listen to your Dad!!

brooke's neighbor

Brooke is a crack whore...

Lin

Tone down the media fight and put your priorities where they should be. When I see TWO individuals who DON'T put the welface of their children first EVERY day not just when the sh*t hits the fan or when it can bring them fame or fortune they so richly DON'T deserve, I feel for the innocent victims, the children, not the adults behaving like children. Seems the lame-brains that determine what's news on the internet condemn those who overindulge on food but it's quite ok to overindulge on drugs or on sleeze? And ANY parent who thinks it's ok for their child to be any where NEAR Charlie's unsavory choice of companions, I wouldn't entrust with my tropical fish, let alone a child! And btw, the leading cause of obesity is POVERTY! Simply not having enough money to buy GOOD food.

marie

You want to know what I wish? I wish someone would grab ALL YOUR KIDS Charlie, take them somewhere far away, give them over to a family that will love them and not think more of themselves than their own flesh and blood. Panicking are you? YOU SHOULD. YOU JERK. You are not the King, you ae NOT GOD. Go get help, get rid of those leeches you call godesses, clean up, make up to the only family that really loves you and pray to GOD that you haven't hurt your chances permenantly.

Lenny

I would just like to say to Charlie,your really being a good example for your kids.You know there are people out here that have tryed all there lives to make it in music,acting,writting'etc. you get it and what f--k it up.Then you have wonderful children and there are people that wanted children,but cant have them such as myself and you f--k that up
you need to enjoy what you have,get off the s--t

leonard W johnson Hobart Ind

Betty Scroggins

Charlie, I pray you ask Jesus Christ into your life, accept him as the son of God and know he died for all your sins. Repent (ask forgiveness) of all your sins. If you confess your sins and accept this man Jesus Christ, you will be saved. Enter into Baptism as did Jesus. By being saved means when your time on this earth is over, you will spend eternity in Heaven praising Him. Please read the book of Romans in the God's word, "The Bible" You too, can have peace. I love you, you are my brother. My heart aches for you. Ask God to release you from the hands of satan. I love you, you can be my brother in Christ.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8