Charlie Sheen:

John Stamos is a

Tragic Joke

2/28/2011 10:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen thinks the rumor about John Stamos replacing him on "Two and a Half Men" is a "tragic joke."

John Stamos and Charlie Sheen

Charlie tells TMZ, "If they do that then they deserve their failures and the follies."

But Charlie is getting all hot and bothered for nothing.  People directly connected with the show tell TMZ ... the off-handed comment about Stamos replacing Sheen was a joke.

We're also told there is NO plan -- at least not now -- to replace Charlie.

Lisa

CHARLIE IS ON CNN RIGHT NOW - Being interviewed by Piers Morgan (the guy who took Larry King's slot).

He doesn't sound as crazy as earlier and looks lucid.

Idiot!

Hey TMZ morons, would you PLEASE stop enabling charlie sheen to act like a jackass? At this point, because of his mental illness, he's liable to say anything. STOP ENABLING HIM by asking him leading questions you know he'll react badly to. He's already killed his career; let the guy keep just a little dignity, for christ sakes...

logan

John Stamos aside, ole Charlie has sh** for brains. He need to get a job with Ringling Brother Circus because he sure is a first class clown.

Andrea

I feel sorry for Jon Cryer and the other cast and crew. I would watch 2 and 1/2 men with John Stamos. I can't even look at Charlie Sheen's face anymore.

SDK

Pop quiz: who's more pathetic- Charlie or Spencer?

Bren

Alan is way funnier an the writters make the show.Bewitched did it many years ago with Darrin replace him!!!

Lisa

He's really pissed....

Anyone else watching?

TW

I swear charlie just needs to write his own sitcom lol

SandyDee

Isn't that guy with Piers the brother of Marky Mark in 'The Figher.'

lando gregori

john stamos who's that?

Lisa

I'm watching it now (well...it's a commercial break). I'm in central time and Piers is interviewing Charlie - not Marky Mark's brother.

eli

whats the attraction of CS? He's a blowed out drunk, womanizer and truthfully, a not very attractive man. All he has is a BiG MOUTH!!! Jerkoff. Unbelievable hes getting so much money; John Cryer is so much funnier than that A--Hole!

sugarbee

I have never seen an episode of 2 1/2 men because I have NEVER liked Charlie Sheen. He's always been an arrogant pig he has just gotten 10 times worse. John Stamos on the other hand, Love him. He is way hotter than Sheen ever was even before he started looking like a homeless crackhead. So I would watch 2 1/2 men if Stamos was on it. But Stamos says..
"Contrary to the rumors, I am not replacing Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. however, Martin Sheen has asked me to be his son." LMAO, funny John =)

Puckett

I won't be watching the show unless they replace Charlie. Charlie Sheen is pathetic and sad.....the guy really needs help. If the network brings him back the way he is, then shame on them.

Posted at 6:04 PM on Feb 28, 2011 by Chris

Welcomed to the vocal minority. The shows profits tell the real truth of how popular Sheen and TAHM are.

Puckett

John Stamos doesn't have a chance in hell of carrying the show and Warner, CBS and Chuck Lorre know it. It's not even an option for them, pure rumor. They would sooner cancel the show and move on then try that follie.