Charlie Sheen:

John Stamos is a

Tragic Joke

2/28/2011 10:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen thinks the rumor about John Stamos replacing him on "Two and a Half Men" is a "tragic joke."

John Stamos and Charlie Sheen

Charlie tells TMZ, "If they do that then they deserve their failures and the follies."

But Charlie is getting all hot and bothered for nothing.  People directly connected with the show tell TMZ ... the off-handed comment about Stamos replacing Sheen was a joke.

We're also told there is NO plan -- at least not now -- to replace Charlie.

yo

FARK YOU MARSON

NO ONE HERE WILL EVER SUPPORT CARLOS AGAIN!

LOSING!

WHO CARES?!

Watch out for those "SILENT ASSASSINS", John.

Example: ALEX JONES
He boasts on Thurs. interview (and The View today).
"...just seen ya last week...looked good, we went and worked out at the gym with your trainer at 5am...showed me some of the offers coming your way..."

Example: PAT O'BRIEN
Pretty much the same on his show on Friday

Be careful John..and "violent".

Sad sad

Puckett Oh, I don't know maybe because he deals with addicts oh everyday. He may not be %100 or his way of doing things but he's pretty dead on most the time.

There is no doctor in the world to keep anyone clean. It is a personal choice. You either want to or you don't.

Lynn

TEAM JOHN!

Lisa

Well I'd support him if he cleaned up his act. Sorry, while I don't condone what he's doing now - I don't have that much hatred for him. I'm not one of "those" who are wishing him to die or O.D. - that's just down right hateful.

Mary

If John Stamos was the original choice I would have found the show somewhat believeable. I mean, Charlie Sheen as a ladies man? C'mon! Not without a role of $100bills and proof that he's related to someone famous.

diogenes

John Stamos: Charlie Sheen is a Tragic Joke!

winkwinknudgenudge

Is he taking his PR advice from Gadhafi now? Sheen apparently doesn't know who his demographics were. . .

Liz

Let me echo an earlier comment: Stop treating everything Sheen says as news that has to be reported. TMZ is letting a friendship between Mike and Sheen overshadow everything.

WHO CARES?!

MARSON must be another "Silent Assassin"?

FARK YOU MARSON

NO ONE HERE WILL EVER SUPPORT CARLOS AGAIN!

LOSING!

Posted at 7:07 PM on Feb 28, 2011 by yo

Puckett

Andy D*ck would be hilarious on that show! I agree!

Posted at 6:59 PM on Feb 28, 2011 by Lisa

Andy has never been hilarious...

North Texas

JS is HOT, but he can't replace CS on that show. Next!

Lisa

Andy D*ck would be hilarious on that show! I agree!

Posted at 6:59 PM on Feb 28, 2011 by Lisa

Andy has never been hilarious...

Posted at 7:12 PM on Feb 28, 2011 by Puckett
******************

Omg...I think he is. He's so out there I can't help but laugh every time he's on. He's a douche, but he's hilarious to me.

levyi

You can't be your own "higher power". Oh no, help me, I'm completely "powerless" from my "disease", and I can't stop it excpet with the stength of someone who is not myself ("higher power"). I have no control over my own actions, and never have. And then I have to ask my "higher power" for forgviness and let said "power" take total control of my life... The power of Alcohol compels you.
Ask an AIDS patient if Alcoholism is a disease. How about a child with Leukemia. It's a compulsion, pure and simple. You choose to drink or smoke or pop. Steps 4, 5, 8, 9, and 10 are useful for growth and relationship repair, but the rest aren't necessary. No one stops any destructive behavior unless they WANT to, unless they have the WILL. We're all liars. Addicts are just better at it.
1 year sober today; **** AA.
~~~~
One question: If "God wills it"; why even pray?

TonyD