Oksana Grigorieva:

WINNING!

3/6/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her legal team have scored yet another victory against Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned Mel must fork over an additional $300,000 for her attorney's fees.

0124-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-01

Sources connected with Oksana tell us ... Mel must pay the $300k immediately ... per Judge Scott Gordon.

TMZ has been privy to a partial tab on how much Oksana's lawyers -- which total more than 40  -- have requested.  That figure exceeds an incredible $3 million.  Mind you ... it's a custody case involving one kid.

We don't have a tally of how much was actually rewarded, but it well exceeds $1 million, and counting.

Justice -- it ain't cheap.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

Fidel's niece

TMZ - grammar???

"...how much Oksana's lawyers-which total more than 40-
have asked requested."
pick one - have asked or requested. Can't be both.

***Team Mel***

Majestik

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER...looks like the only people "winning" are the attorney's.

Maybe Mel can go hang out with his new BFF...Chuckles the CLOWN. They sound just about the same on tape AND in person...same mannerism's, same ANGRY, UNSETTLED look in the eyes (and Mel had that look BEFORE Oxy...remember the drunken tirade?) So put them in a room together and lock the door...wait and see who makes it out alive.

Posted at 1:10 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Lori

Hey Lori, you were funnier than hell on the Charlie Sheen threads, guess what STAY THE FLICK THERE. You don't know SQUAT about this case, this is the first thread in about 500 that you are commenting on and guess what, CHUCKLES and MEL aren't the one and the same and just because your CHUCKLES CLAIMED that Mel called him with support, well guess what DUMBAZZ, doesn't mean it true and you should know that...

Charlie, I'm going to get custody of my twin sons

Charlie, I'm going to get custody of my daughters,

Charlie, My ex's are all bitches, they should die horrible deatha and I'll be the one that orders them.

Charlie, Here's my fhcking incoherent speech, on so many levels and different times but those of you that are my real fans will understand it.

BTW, LORI, STFU unless you've been on Mel's thread from the beginning.

LA me

Morning Majestic!!

Did you check out the link for Lea T?? Priceless!!

Confused

Note--it says sources close to Oksana say--another Ox spin???

maya

The more she hurts him, the more people love him.
Show the world who you are Oksana.

Majestik

Just out of curiousity, all those that have followed the Mel saga till now.

Why would be upset? Seriously. Okay, Mel evidently paid off 500k for some of her lawyers but after all this tme, after 43 freakin' lawyers she's only granted another 300K. What to make a bet that's going to Horkhisbitz and Garbus and the rest of the lawyers are STILL chomping at the bit to get their bucks.

Think about it, the COURT of JUSTICE has decided NOT to pay off 43 freakin' lawyers and I think that's a HUGE deal. HUGE...oxymonic is not getting 10 million to pay off her lawyers like she expected, those same lawyers are petition the court and fightinga losing battle LOL

Confused

Just out of curiousity, all those that have followed the Mel saga till now.

Posted at 1:55 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Majestik

It is not a big win for OX--who's responsible for the remaining cost?

Majestik

Morning Majestic!!

Did you check out the link for Lea T?? Priceless!!

Posted at 1:48 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by LA me

ROFLMAO...can you believe my drucken ass is still here, yeah, MY DRUNKEN ass. WTF. I had five beers at home, went to the bro-in-laws, 50th, had four mixed drinks, not GOOOD, then came home and had two more beers ROFLMAo.

I am NOW going back to your link, copying and pasting it and putting it into my google LOL

documented_as_puzzling

what justice more look grabbing at other peoples money aint cheap its a down right trifle to play devils advocate while courting hells wallows ----

Fidel's niece

Ray,
Yes, Steve Jaffe was part of
Clinton's PR team/his crises manager.

Jaffe was Ok$ana's PR guy,
he jumped the ship and
Howard Bragman took over
in July 2010.
TMZ ran that story Jyly 28, 2010.

***Team Mel***

documented_as_puzzling

more like grabbing that is

LA me

LOL Maj....It's usually me that's had half a bottle of wine by now (working on the other half right now)! Blame it on the alcohol!!

Oinky is not the "winner" in this case....only the "lowers" are winning at this point.

POX on OX!!! Aflack!!

LA me

Is it just me (or maybe the wine) that finds Puzzling quite puzzling?

POX on OX!

LA me

more like grabbing that is

Posted at 2:05 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by do***ented_as_puzzling
______________________________________

Thanks for clearing that up....I was somewhat lost

Confused

Is it just me (or maybe the wine) that finds Puzzling quite puzzling?

POX on OX!

Posted at 2:12 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by LA me

You mean kind-of like a riddle? Yeh.