TMZ Live: Charlie vs. Chuck & WB -- The Real Story

3/10/2011 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What's REALLY going on with Charlie Sheen's $100 million lawsuit? Plus, why did Lindsay Lohan's judge go OFF on TMZ? We answer these questions and 19 others on today's TMZ Live!

031011_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(1:20) Harvey  plays "Let's Make a Deal: The Lindsay Lohan Edition."
(4:35) Charles saw Eric Clapton in concert ... a great excuse to play our video of the rock legend washing clothes at a public laundromat.
(5:30) The Charlie Sheen vs. Warner Bros. lawsuit. -- and the amazing art Vic created for TMZ Live.
(8:40) Harvey used a vocal coach for his upcoming single of "My Way" -- and learned nothing.
(10:55) What is Harvey's least favorite animal? Would Max eat it?
(11:55) Skype question from Miami! When did we know TMZ hit it big?
(16:25) Will Mike send his kids to an expensive preschool like Jason? We let them argue it out.
(20:25) Twitter time! Questions about Lindsay's hearing, Charlie's lawsuit, and Justin Bieber mania.
(23:45) "American Idol" ... and how the 13 finalists are too good to be mean to.
(25:40) Does Lindsay have a chance of being acquitted?
(26:30) Can Charlie Sheen be sued for ripping Lorre and company? Hell yes.
(32:50) Harvey Levin ... a real-life Forrest Gump?

GOLLY

Does Mel have any legal recourse in having to pay the millions and millions of dollars for a simple child custody case? How can the judge in all good sense allow all of that money to be spent on 20+ lawyers on a simple custody case? Especially since Mel and "the ox" were never married? Does this not set a bad precident?

Dan Mac

Do shorter actors get more work? One of my instructors was telling me since I am tall 6'2" getting film work will be harder since most action heros like Tom Cruise are short. Is this true?

Dan Mac

Is Max upset he missed the Tsumani wave that hit Cali this morning? I heard alot of surfers went out to catch that wave from the Japan earthquake.

lora

How can Lindsay still go to jail if she didn't actually commit the crime? on a side note...Harvey looks like Mr. Bean haha He cracks me up!!!

dot

Where's the Friday, 3/12 TMZ Live video???

heder

what happened to lawyer friday??? Still not posted.. or on podcast

George

I THINK YOUR SINGLE WAS AMAZING!!! I REALLY COULD LISTEN TO IT ALL DAY!!! ANYONE THAT SAYS ITS NOT GOOD EITHER CAN'T HEAR OR IS JEALOUS!!!!

Joyce Popp

Are those two father and son???? I watch TMZ all the time and always remark at the resemblence. I know, one is white the other black, haha. It's possible. And, the young guy has so many of the same mannerisms, way of talking, etc. I truly think Harvey donated somewhere so he could have a son, and BINGO, you're it!! I love the show and couldn't care less if Harvey is gay or straight, or sleeps with sheep. TMZ gets the best dirt, but you need to identify the reporters. Love the blond surfer dude, all of the reporters are so quick, I would like to know more about the crew and Harvey.

O.M. wells

One thing is for sure,´´two and a half men´´ will never be the same. Charlie Sheen is a great actor after all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4