Oksana Grigorieva

NOT Charged

3/11/2011 5:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will NOT be charged with felony extortion by the L.A. County District Attorney ... TMZ has learned.

Oksana Not Charged

The extortion investigation was launched in connection to the $15 million deal she signed -- and then rejected -- during child custody mediation with Mel Gibson in May, 2010.

In the deal, Oksana was promised a house, assets and other goodies ... plus the guarantee she wouldn't release the infamous audio tapes.

A rep for Grigorieva released a statement saying in part, "Ms. Grigorieva will now concentrate on co-parenting Lucia, resuming her charitable work for the children of Chernobyl and moving forward with her life."

1118_mel_oksana_footer

kylee

What a bunch of ****

azlee

you all can come to tucson :-).

champix_o

Grigorieva is prohibited from threatening, harassing, striking, stalking or following MEL and his family. It also prohibits grigorieva from blocking MEL GIBSON and his wife Robin/children's movements.

Posted at 3:08 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by anonym
===============================================

Confused

I feel Mel does not want Lucia to live with the image of what her mother is really like. She will find out down the road. No way will Ox ever change. Hey, we are all watching. LOL. TEAM MEL/LUCIA

Curious

azlee-
I'm going to take you up on that some day. I'll buy a round at your bar :)

Sofa Psychiatrist

As I predicted, a couple months ago, Oxsana will not be charged. However, I believe you can expect the police to start leaking items from the report they sent to the District Attorney. My guess, is that it will be pretty pursuasive.

So far I am 3 for 4 on this prediction. Let's see if #4 will come true in the next 3-4 months.

Tellthetruth59

azlee-
I'm going to take you up on that some day. I'll buy a round at your bar :)

Posted at 3:52 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by Curious
---------

I'll buy round 2.

Curious

Posted at 3:52 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by Sofa Psychiatrist
-------------------------------------------------------
Persuasive of what though? Unless the leaks prompt a charge, they are little more than gossip fodder.

yo

MEL'S TACTIC TODAY DOES NOT STOP OKSANA AT ALL FROM USING ALL EVIDENCE IN CIVIL CASE!

FROM TMZGossip's post:

nothing from today stops Oxy from filing a civil suit.

the only thing she can't do is claim that he "admitted" to the battery by pleading no contest.

any collected depositions and legal do***entation can be used.
witnesses can be called

the 2 biggest differences are

1. that Gibson can't refuse to testify in a civil trial (and you might want to look at what happens if he tries to avail himself of the '5th amendment) -- and

2. she is only required to tip the scales to 51%

Posted at 2:53 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by TMZgossip

VICTORY FOR OKSANA

MELANOMA IS GUILTY!

Tellthetruth59

FROM TMZGossip's post:

nothing from today stops Oxy from filing a civil suit.

any collected depositions and legal do***entation can be used.
witnesses can be called

the 2 biggest differences are

2. she is only required to tip the scales to 51%

Posted at 2:53 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by TMZgossip

VICTORY FOR OKSANA

MELANOMA IS GUILTY!

Posted at 4:01 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by yo
---------

Except for the huge piece of that puzzle you both seem to be overlooking.

Confused

IT COULD BE FEDERAL CHARGES--I STILL BELIEVE! Wait, what was all that crap DH was spouting about her not knowing--that is not what was said today--SHE KNEW!!

JoeBlowIsBack

Ridiculous. She's a serial celebrity collector. Get knocked up by them, pump out a few kids, ring up oodles of lawyer fee's on the father's dime, then extort more money out of the poor men who make the mistake of getting involved with her. I wonder if she got a little friendly with the courts and district attorney in exchange for letting her slide. Who's next on your hit list Oxy? Justin Beeper?

Confused

Posted at 4:07 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by JoeBlowIsBack

Maybe ARI????

Jude

She's a money-chasing horror of a human being. Tricked Mel with the pregnancy routine(and drove him to the brink, as if he wasn't already challenged through mid-life crisis, and such). She sucks and her natural teeth are atrocious! Hate her!

Jules

@Michael - first order of business should be correcting her last plastic surgery. The one where the doctor sowed her labia to her face.

Posted at 1:05 PM on Mar 11, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

Been gone all afternoon and I've just been skimming. Disgusting news. I needed a laugh and this is the best post of the day Tell. Very accurate description too. I actually scroll away when her photos show up here.