Mel to Oksana:

Sue Me, I'll Sue You!

3/13/2011 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will sue Oksana Grigorieva for extortion if she dares sue him ... this according to sources close to Gibson.

0311_Mel_Oksana_TMZ_EX_5
As TMZ first reported, Oksana still plans to file a lawsuit against Mel, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

But sources close to Gibson tell us he will wage legal war if Oksana files -- and will NOT settle out of court. In fact, we're told Mel will gladly file his own lawsuit against the woman he says put a $15 million price tag on the tapes in return for keeping them secret.

Looks like this battle has just begun.

0311_oksana_grigorieva_teeth_footer

Puckett

Awww how cute "Team Mel" is building up false hope again! /snicker

Puckett

So Mel violated probation yet? No way that fruit loop makes it three years without going off...

fuddyduddy

Another nice part about the confidentiality clause in the cohabitation agreement is that it survives the termination of the relationship or the agreement.

Stacy

I'm so glad Mel is suing that monster. Maybe there will finally be some justice.

fuddyduddy

Stacy...it's only if she sues him.

Gwendolyn

do rich celebrities not have enough imagination to figure out what to do with their time other then sue ex friends and lovers and display it on these types of websites? There are legitimate hobbies out there and past times to engage in.I'm poor and I wish I had a fraction of thier time and resources I'd join the sierra club go on nature trails do some art classes join a book club for fun I don't know something. I thought I had issues getting over an ex-best friend I feel so normal compared to these guys. for real go visit a children's hospital or cancer patients. do something you can really do some good with stop fighting over who get's 10grand more than the other in a lover's fallout or whatever.

beachgal

Doesn't Mel have lung cancer?

Bill

Mel is still a psychopath. Scoreboard don't lie. Listen to that temper. He's nutz.

Midwesterner

Posted at 4:00 AM on Mar 13, 2011 by Gwendolyn

____________________________________________________

You could be visiting a cancer patient right now. Why not go do it instead of instructing others? You don't need to be rich.

You obviously have Internet access. There are hundreds of free lessons in drawing, Sumi-e, watercolor, and even less known media such as encaustic painting. If you have a pencil and a piece of paper, you can go to one of those drawing sites and get started now at no cost.

Tellthetruth59

I hope these two aren't blowing smoke at each other. File your suit Ox so we can get on with the show.

Midwesterner

@Gwendolyn

To continue:

Your local public library will have loads of books on the same thing you would get in "art classes." They can help you find a book club to join. And while you are there, you can volunteer to help keep the stacks straightened up or read to children's groups.

Midwesterner

Posted at 4:11 AM on Mar 13, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

_____________________________________________

She's had plenty of time to prepare, given that she was ready when George was her "lower" and again the minute Danny Boy signed up.

Midwesterner

Posted at 4:11 AM on Mar 13, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
________________________________________________________

At the moment, I am thinking of those movie scenes where somebody's on a ledge on the top of a building. The crowd below is yelling, "Jump! Jump! Jump!"

Only in my vision, it's Ox on the ledge, and the crowd is yelling, "Sue! Sue! Sue!"

Puckett

I see Mel's back to doing what he does best...threatening and intimidating people.

champix_o

Wooo! Hooo!

MEL IS THE MAN! MEL has got balls !!

Go for it Ox! Sue! - tell the Judge 'this is not about money' lol!
But 1st find a lawyer who will take you on pro bono alas blow job after blow job:) And yeah, parade your 'witness' son in the courts and media as a front for your ongoing extortion racket, you, the poor excuse for a mother!