Snooki Turns the Other Cheek

3/14/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her robust and luscious bronzed booty on full display, "Jersey Shore" good time girl Snooki took time out from partying in the Garden State to party in Vegas this weekend.

0314_snooki_splash
Gym, tan, wedgie.

Cooper

'HOLY CRAP, MARIE'.........

Michelle

LOL!! Wow do people get worked up on here over a picture.. As I'm sure each and every one of you is in GREAT physical shape, and if you aren't would NEVER wear a bathing suit in public...
Please.

PrincessGinger

John, money comes, money goes, fat and ugly are forever!

Posted at 9:15 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Jenna
________________________
Ah, But Jenna - fat doesn't have to be forever... Weight Watchers and exercise works! ;)

Barry Limbaugh

The 'brutha's' can have the 'Snook.- Now Kate Middleton...that's hot..thats what I'm talkin' about. Check out her bikini shots.Smokin'!

M1rasco

I threw-up when I saw that disgusting picture. I hope it crawls back under it's rock and puts full length clothes on when it comes back out..Should it see it's gigantic shadow.

John

There is no way this chick was ever anorexic as she says. At her height, one is not supposed to weigh 145 pounds.

snowcat

Hey,she's a girl who eats like sh*t and drinks a lot,so she is going to gain weight.She could definately make better clothing choices.

But what burns my a** about Snooki is....she is constantly talking about "grenades" and "land mines" in the clubs or the boys bringing them home to the house,does she not realize she is a "land mine" now? She thinks she she is super hot and can get any "gorilla guido" she wants,but she is always looking for love and commitment,well at least on the show.

She comes off very desperate and that generally makes men "run for zee hillz".

CCC

Damn that girl looks fine. Like a young Raquel Welch. Wait a minute...I have my wifes glasses on. AHHHHH!!! BLEEEECHHH!!!

laneyssis

To "Thomas" I almost wet myself laughing at your comment HAHAHAHA

Chun LI

Gross but her ass looks better than the Situation's face.

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Posted at 9:32 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Barry Limbaugh
*******************************************************

On behalf of "brutha's" everywhere -- NO THANKS!!!!!!

Razor

Nasty Nasty Nasty Nasty Please don't show anything like this again It made Me Puke.

KenzieQ

"Gross but her ass looks better than the Situation's face" -- Posted at 9:44 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Chun LI -- I LOL! :D

KenzieQ

"Everything about New Jersey sucks, unless you're into fat corn-fed whores with big hair." -- Posted at 7:32 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by TampaJoey -- Snooki is from NEW YORK dumb a s s

Gaylord

I guess the wife's gonna be safe for at least a month now ... it'll take that long for me to get another erection after seeing these pictures.

Think one of Charlie's lawyers would have time to handle my suit against TMZ for showing these terrible pictures?

WINNING!!!