TMZ Live: Usher's Sex Tape & Harvey's 'Best Night'

3/14/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can Usher prevent the release of the alleged sex tape he made with ex-wife Tameka Foster? Plus, Harvey does it His Way ... with Paul Anka! It's all on today's TMZ Live!

031411_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Harvey recorded "My Way" with Paul Anka on Friday night -- and calls it "the highlight" of his life!
(3:15) Photos of Harvey and Paul at the Capitol Records building.
(4:10) The unofficial album cover for Harvey's single.
(6:45) Eric -- who's cutting the music video for the song -- has heard the raw audio recordings from Harvey's session ... and admits some parts needed tweaking.
(10:00) Finally, they start answering questions -- and first up is about Lindsay Lohan's felony grand theft case.
(10:45) Our polls about the Mel Gibson case ... and how you voted.
(13:50) From Dax's Twitter ... Photoshops of other staffers' hair on Charles' head.
(18:15) What would happen if Mel and Oksana sue each other?
(22:15) Staffers' tattoos.
(26:00) Do people really want to see celebrities fail?
(28:00) Can Usher stop his sex tape from coming out?
(31:45) Check us out at www.facebook.com/tmz -- because you can now submit questions for TMZ Live on our wall!

wow

please Harvey and Charles tell us that you do not condone this drinking under age,... Miley looks bad in this again.. first its the smoking of that stuff and now this...

Floyd A. Schake

I enjoy watching your show but notice that my demographic is not really represented (White male 46) I appreciate the fact that you show celebrities at their best or worst depending on how they really live. I am therefore willing to fill in as a guest host if you would consider it, I live in Arizona and am available until 11 April at which time I begin Fire Season as a Wildland Firefighter for the USFS. I have appeared on television in the past as a guest on Montel Williams 31 Oct 2003 "Forbidden Lovers Reunited" I am writing to you at the request of fellow crew members who say that I have funnier comments than most of your crew that reflect on generation gap and reflect on their different ways of seeing things. Sincerely Floyd A. Schake USFS Engine 951 Verde Valley , Az 86323.
P.S. my crew members are half my age , and I think your staff is hilarious aside from the 2 girls 1 cup that was nasty

Bob Goodden

Why hasn't "My Way" gone up on utube? Are you still working on the video with people's court footage; Volcano footage? Can you make just a royal Harvey lovefest?

WILLIAM THOMAS MOORE

Who cares , I will and am sure many others will mute the noise made by Harvey. He thinks its the greatest day in his life ! he must live a very sheltered life.

ronda Livermore

I watched Harvey Levin doing "MY WAY" by Paul Anka . I liked it alot and Mr. Anka was very professional. Good job on both accounts. I like Paul Anka's music ,have for years.

Ronda Livermore

gretchen

Muy Bien Harvey, nice voice!

janice

Harvey, I think you sang great and I'm not afraid to say so!!

gretchen

Show me your NARRATOR!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4