Situation's Racial Joke

CHOPPED from

Trump Roast

3/16/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's HORRIBLE live routine at the "Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump" was far more PAINFUL than it appeared on TV ... and TMZ has uncovered the TERRIBLE "jokes" that were cut from the broadcast.

Comedy Central
Among the crap that didn't make the cut -- a racial attempt at humor directed at Snoop Dogg

"Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property."

More terrible cracks ...

"I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "

He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee  ... have you ever done anything else actually?"

Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ...

"Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"

And it just didn't stop ...

"I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."

One last parting shot for Trump:

"Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."

The Situation everybody.

Kate

Ummm, I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Yes, these roasts as a whole are super offensive but why were people only offended so badly when the Situation was offensive. In my opinion he was the LEAST offensive of the bunch. THEY ALL made fun of Marlee for being deaf. They all make fun of Snoop using black stereotypes. The second Situation goes there though everyone gets a stick up their ass and pretends to be all righteous and offended, although when fatass Lisa Lampinelli makes fun of children with down syndrome it is all good and comedy central sees no reason to cut that? Are you kidding me comedy central?

YouKnowYouCare

I found a link to see the full video of the Situation's PATHETIC attempt at comedy. When Will Comedy Central Roast “Situation Douchebag” Already? http://bit.ly/fJ2o3n

cm3kz0ut

“He was in fact terrible, that's true. BUT! The Roast itself, yes having some bright and funny moments, is one huge gross-fest resulting in nothing called comedy, humor or satire. I watched it, yes, but I was left with a nauseous, queasy feeling. Now, that's tough to accomplish¬, since comedy is a staple of my existence.”

Mboxcrazy

I don't know why he's so popular, and he's getting millions to boot, he's an UGLY jackass! I did enjoy seeing him choking on stage in front of everyone.

Superstarsteve

Depressing that people find his crap funny. It was a roast, and it's obvious he's not a professional comedian, clown yes, comedian no. Sit-down Sit-uation.

Celebrities Suck

his jokes were lame.... He's only famous because he's a douche-bag that bangs any ho in sight.

NoBreederRat

"In her debut role as Sarah Norman, Matlin won the 1986 Academy Award for Best Actress. Aged 21 at the time, she is the youngest actress to have received an Oscar for Best Actress."

Not to mention all the incredible roles she's done since. He'll never amount to anything.

If you watch the old celebrity roasts they were never too personal - jokes about spouses and careers and public image but never anything beyond that. I love you, Ms. Matlin.

MeggieP

To me the real question is, who wrote these jokes? Obviously some writers did for him, there's no way he wrote those. Why isn't anyone blaming the writers who were trying to be "edgy"? They are the ones who are truly tasteless.

email4lbc

Something smells...what a piece of garbage. Please go away.

KH

isn't his 15 minutes over already?

Michael

Lets not go so racial on the italian thing, just like any other race you will find the garbage of the race whether it be white, black, hispanic, or Mike Santorinotgonnaworkanymore whatever his name is. He's a joke, a dumb ass and the fact hes actually making money for being a dumb ass says a lot about america. Any IDIOT can start from nothing, actually be nothing, and still make millions allying themselves to the lowest common denominator.

The fact that he didn't take the hint at the first boos makes you realize he's that much of an idiot. How his endorsement deals weren't pulled from that act is beyond me, but Im boycotting everything related to that idiot or the jersey shore.

I just rather not support trash that should be on welfare not making millions.

On a side note Marlee was one of the funniest, so was Jeff Ross, and Seth (Brian's Voice) I love it. Everyone else was lame.

And why does every politician say they wont run for President when they do plan to run for President?

niles

I admit I chuckled a few times - Larry King's Armani diaper, lol.

carlos

He's still rad bitches!

GRYFFINDOR!

I had to force myself to continue reading this, I was so embarrassed for this fool. He should never have agreed to do this, he's not a comedian. Who is he to roast Donald Trump? Haha, I give him props for trying but this was just plain sad.

t

Most of his jokes were not even close to being funny but his timing was so bad even the decent ones came out not funny.