Situation's Racial Joke

CHOPPED from

Trump Roast

3/16/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's HORRIBLE live routine at the "Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump" was far more PAINFUL than it appeared on TV ... and TMZ has uncovered the TERRIBLE "jokes" that were cut from the broadcast.

Comedy Central
Among the crap that didn't make the cut -- a racial attempt at humor directed at Snoop Dogg

"Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property."

More terrible cracks ...

"I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "

He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee  ... have you ever done anything else actually?"

Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ...

"Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"

And it just didn't stop ...

"I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."

One last parting shot for Trump:

"Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."

The Situation everybody.

P

If Lisa L. would have said that "racial" joke...everybody would have laughed.

nate

What does anyone expect? This is what happens when America makes celebrities out of no talent mental midgets. Can we please be done with these tools now? Laughing at them got old after the first season.

laneyssis

Why in the hell does he continue to get bookings? He is a dBag and so he has a 6-pack(that is a matter of opinion) but he continues to be everywhere in the public eye...WHY? WHY? WHY????

Tony Johnson

THAT STUFF WAS FUNNY! They should have left it IN!!! I DIDN'T WATCH BECAUSE I CANT STAND DONALD TRUMP but I watch ALL the other ROAST and LOVE THEM and they are ALWAYS THAT WAY!!! I didn't know he was that FUNNY!

Bob L

I love the Marlee Matlin jokes. If you disagree- let me ask you this- why can't the handicapped take a joke like the rest of us?
If you ask me- Marlee Matlin should be happy she is even mentioned.

karlew

This is what happens when we allow talentless people to take themselves seriously.

josemmiranda

lol

steppedonalego

Umm, Jeffrey Ross's Rihanna joke, and his Ivanka joke were nastier than those...
but it's all tasteless and vulgar cr@p.

Bob

He sounds like he should try for the role of Aflac duck. Yes, he's that bad!

Bobo Frog

Post#1, Eric....you nailed it.

That sounded like a train wreck...where can I get the footage?

C. Fox

When will Sitch endorse his own line of douchebags?

Jeff

It's normally not this bad. Sitch was just a bitch. There's a fine line between roasting someone, and downright insulting them! But hey, I think he was at least better than Norm MacDonald at the Roast of Bob Saget.

Overall, it was an okay roast. Larry King was pretty funny, Snoop was awesome, and I loved Gilbert Gottfried's surprise appearance (even if he was as annoying as ever. Seriously, his voice was too much even for the deaf lady!) It wasn't the best roast, but to be fair, last year's roast is a VERY tough one to follow!

MacGuffin

Such an incredible no talent piece of trash.

The Situation is so lame he makes the Kardashians seem interesting.

Truth

JACKASS IS LUCKY SUGE KNIGHT WASNT IN THE AUDIENCE. ANOTHER HEAD POUNDING FOR REALZ. NOW THAT'S A SITUATION.

#WINNING-AT-LOSING

GEL

I really don't get why this guy or anyone else from NJ Shore has any popularity at all or even why they were even given a show to begin with.

As far as his comment about Marlee Matlin wow...that shows how little he knows. She's done LEGITIMATE big screen and tv work. She's produced shows, she's written books, and won the Oscar for Best Actress for "Children of a Lesser God" at the age of 21. All of that aside from her work within the deaf community.

Each time any of those morons from the NJ Shore cast open their mouth...they become less and less and less attractive and that's saying something considering I don't find any of them physically attractive to begin with.