Demi Lovato

I've SEEN A GHOST!!!!!!!

3/25/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

GHOSTS ARE REAL ... so says Demi Lovato ... who claims she can remember the exact time and place she saw paranormal activity WITH HER OWN EYES!!!!!

0325-lovato-video-credit
Demi dropped the bone-chilling news last night outside of the Nine Zero One Salon in L.A.

Tim S.

I can't stand her fake smile either. Someone must have told her to cut back on her fake smile. She used to over smile and show too much of her upper gums. She is as fake as the bonding on her front teeth that now cover a big gap.

Shea

What million dollars?
That was Sandra Bullock.
Some posters must be partking of the same substances their pet loser stars are.

smashley

...next time just keep your ugly yella no good mouth shut cray cray.

ciimonstr

shadow entities.. i had one i was carrying around in a camera bag in my car, it was nothing more than a small shadow and like smoke it evaporated into the air where i could briefly decern its presence. likely it was a disembodiment of a bird, which for the instant it moved like. nothing physical, just "light" in absence of space.

JimBeam

This whore had such great potential . . . now she's just a whore without any potential.

Matt

Who you going to call ? Ghostbusters!!!!!!!! XD lol!

there is something strange, in the neighborhood
who you going to call ? Ghostbusters!!!!!!!!

andy

Call TAPS, and get on Ghost Hunters for an episode. I'm sure that you would love to be on SyFy Channel for a few minutes. It will be the best gig that you've had in months!!!

Chin up, sweetie . . .

Stephen Redmod

I've seen ghosts, I don't remember the date and time but it was very awkward and well...scary. I don't care who doesn't believes it or not. They won't change what I saw any more then I will change what they haven't.

Kathie

she looks like a young black haired Molly Ringwald.....

Mariana

Demi is great!

Mariana

OMG!
Demi is really strong!

Alex

You guys are all so mean to her. Give her a break.

TMJ

i recommend 2 all u demi hater 2 shut up and leave her alone and let her believe what she wants and i'm telling u she doesn't do drugs if she did disney would fire her same goes if she was drinking alcohol and i believe in ghosts so does my mom and brother and i bet lots of other ppl do 2 so we're not stupid we hav opinions and u hav ur's

Rosie the commenter

@Shea

Well she actually did donate one million dollars. Bullock did too. The thing is, more than one person can do something. I don't know if you knew that ;)

Snoogs

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments