TMZ Live -- How 'Teen Mom' Spawned Lawyer Brawl

3/25/2011 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The real reason Harvey and Jason fought over the "Teen Mom 2" assault video ... And, why Jenelle Evans escaped criminal charges for the brutal beatdown. Plus, why the "Barefoot Contessa" said no to a cancer-stricken boy's request to cook a meal together.

We answer these and 28 other questions on today's TMZ Live!

032511_tmzlive3

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:56) Christie talks about the time she got arrested in a french maid's outfit -- and she shows us her AWESOME mug shot.
(5:24) The "Teen Mom 2" fight -- so brutal -- and why no charges will be filed.
(11:30) Evan's passionate stance on the "Barefoot Contessa"/Make-a-Wish controversy.
(14:25) Evan rehashes the "Teen Mom" brawl ... and it's the beginning of a SERIOUS argument.
(16:20) The gloves are off! Harvey and Jason's reenactment of the fight begins!!!
(18:45) The argument gains steam ... if that's even possible at this point!
(23:40) Dennis talks to cops LIVE about the fight ... and it doesn't really help the situation.
(25:00) 10 LONG minutes have passed ... and the fight is finally over.
(31:30) Twitter questions: What is Max working on during TMZ Live? Will Harvey ever be roasted on Comedy Central?
(40:00) We go to Anna on the confessional camera ... to talk about her glasses.
(43:00) Daniel is moving to New York this week ... so Harvey gives him crap about it.
(49:00) 49 minutes of fun later ... we call it a day.

Dj-Kahuna

There were better fights staged on the Jerry Springer show ., haha., Kids will be Kids But where were the parents at while all that was going on thats what i want to know .,

LF

I think these shows are ridiculous 16 and pregnant and Teen Mom, these girl get stars in their eyes and they dont want to take care of their kids they just want to be on camera and become famous, this show does more harm than good....

Quantel

I don't think that Jenelle wanted to fight I think that she was showing off for her friends.It's sad I think that shes a sweet girl with alot of problems most of them she caused herself.I hope for her own sake as well as her childs that she can get it together may god bless her crazy ass!

TMZ_Watcher

the girl that got hit took a "bring it on stance" and did indeed move forward prior to getting hit. The other girl that threw the punch moved closer and attacked the other one. This was a consensual agreement. The one that throws the first punch ultimately "started" the physical contact aside from the third person that pushed the girl.

Kristy

Jenelle backs away to get on the road so she is no longer on the girls property... Jenelle was in the wrong and I really hope her 15 minutes will be up soon!!!

Damon

Total publicity stunt! THOSE GIRLS WANTED THE ATTENTION!

I'M CALLING SHENA****NS.

WHY WOULDN'T THE GIRL FILE CHARGES- WHY WERE 20 PEOPLE FILMING IT- THEY'RE NOW BRAGGING ABOUT BEING ON TMZ ON THEIR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

THIS IS THE "GARY SHIRLEY EFFECT";THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET ATTENTION, FOR STUPID STUFF AND GET PAID FOR IT.

anonymous

Harvey, I cannot stand Jason. He is so arrogant.

Darryll

Thought I saw Josh as the ring girl ding ding round one, but it's the blonde French Prostitute Super Model waiting in the jail cell full of lesbians that brings me back everytime. Not saying I have a crazy fetish but that just about covers most of what could be.

Darryll

Outside observation, Harvey is manlier than Jason and this video proves it.

Not trying to start something just when I step back and think of what I'm looking at it seems Jason is more excited about the idea of wrestling with Harvey than Harvey is about wrestling with Jason.

jason

Can I really not say "cir***stances"?...

Amazing...

Cee-Lo

Who the hell is this guy to say that someone should lose their kid?
Is he going to take care of it, if she loses the kid?

Leesa

Fun show today guys. I love Jason's passion when arguing but Harvey just talks over top of everyone like he's the only one with anything valid to say.

MJ Smith

I volunteered for Make A Wish for a few years and there are a TON of celebs that say NO to MAW because of their "Busy schedule". One of the celebs I remember was Reba McIntyre. When they DO spend time with the kids, it's about a minute. As a "Wish Granter" I had to sway the kids away from meeting celebs because of their "busy schedules". I think it's all horrible. I do remember that Mariah Carey gave her seat at the Grammy's one year to one of her Make A Wish kids. Yeah Mariah! Ina is going straight to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Nice going PR people.

Chris

Very boring show tonight.

Mel

um ya staged, boring, sad, this is entertainment news? jerry springer style tmz has almost hit rock bottom....back to people mag for me.