More Arrests in 'Teen Mom' Brawl

3/28/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like cops are going after everyone involved in the "Teen Mom" mega-fight first shown on TMZ ... because the woman who Jenelle Evans punched -- and the woman who pushed Jenelle into her -- have been busted.

0328_britney_mugshots
Britany Truett (left) -- the woman who got beaten -- as well as Brittany Maggard (right), the pusher, were both arrested.  They were released on $500 bond.

0328-teen-mom-push-two-arrows-credit_v2
TMZ broke the story ... Jenelle was also arrested for assault.

THIN LIZZY

White trash.

INeverLie

Who spawns these people?

~db~

Only in the new America can you get charged with self-defense. What a crock.

Cujeaux

The messy buns, Mudd jeans, tight $5 Walmart t-shirts, everyone's named Brittany.... Is it really any wonder?

Superman

The cops should go after ALL the girls that instigated the fight and was cheering Jenelle to beat her up. I don't agree with Truett getting arrested if she was on her own property.

me

Friggen retarded. All of them. Thanks, TMZ, for validating my decision to avoid this stupid "show". "Bravo!" to the producers of it; you managed to capture what anyone could see for free anywhere in America. Dumb Bitches that shouldn't be glorified to dumb tweens thus furthering this bull****.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

ALL THESE GIRLS FREAK ME OUT!!!

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE INBRED CANTALOUPES TO ME

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

@ Pammie8

Seriously, you are not any better. Look at your language, run-on sentences and incoherent writing---

I doubt anyone is going to listen to the rantings of an absolute moron. Yes Im white and I think you're an idiot

p.s. Michelle has a point. GO click on any random post and race is brought up and blacks are slammed constantly---I repeat Im white and even I know this

so Pammie8 shut the hell up!

Aidanz

Wow Aidan defiantly don't need you defending me! Please go get some mental help asap!!!!!!
The rest can **** off! :) Have a great day!

bob dobolina

..............BULLY TV..I MENT...MTV IS BEAUTIFUL!.............

dd

@Aidanz no they'll never be anything EXCEPT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...and what will you be when you finally grow up???

Jeannie

wow michelle we tell what color you are just by your mouth, all black people play the poor me I'm black. The only problem with that is your mouth says it all

smitdog

white trash ho-down giddee up!

Bernadette

Glad to see this. It was all wrong from the reason Janelle was there, the girl pushing her into the other girl, all those who stood by hooting and hollering, and the fool who was taping the whole thing. Everyone of them should get some type of punishment. You want to play the game, pay the price.

RabbleRouser

Why was the girl who got attack arrested, she was on her own property and got jumped. She obviously didn't use excessive force in defending herself because she got ass handed to her.