'Teen Mom' Pusher -- 'I Wanted to See Them Fight!'

3/28/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Refreshing but troublesome honesty from the girl who pushed Jenelle Evans into her nemesis last week -- a push which triggered an insane fight that landed all 3 girls in the slammer.

Brittany Maggard
Brittany Maggard, the pusher, tells TMZ ... "Jenelle wanted to go and fight Britany because of something with her man.  She was scared and wouldn't go fight by herself so I went to help her out."

Maggard continues, "Ya I instigated it, but what the hell are we supposed to do?  I wanted to see them fight!"

And get this!  Maggard says, "I'm pissed though because I went down to help her out, we both ended up in jail, she got bailed out before me and when I called her to get me out, she didn't come." No loyalty.

And of course, the mugshot:  "I'm just glad my mug didn't show my socks.  My socks weren't matching.  I had one Spider-Man sock and one green sock on."

And, clearly, Brittany is an expert in socks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lori

I hope she's still in jail...more so for her stupidity and anger issues than anything else.

Hello is anybody in there?

I'm nominating Brittany Maggard for the biggest idiot award of 2011. Congrats

Stella

TMZ - why the obsession with Teen Mom stories? The majority of your readers are not 16. We don't care about them.

jackmama311

how about 3 ugly awards for them?

fran

what a pair of losers...grow up for heavens sakes..thats pathetic. why do people like this have a reality show, they are just trash.

Jo

AWFUL... absolutely awful. I'm hope they BOTH get punished.

GRYFFINDOR!

OMG this is ridiculous. How is starting a fight and then standing on the sidelines helping out a friend? Friends prevent fights, not instigate them.

LMAO at the fact that Jenelle didn't bail her out. That's what she gets!

riol

Could the judge render her barren so she doesnt have any kids? I think her level of stupidity is going to be genetic now.

quieterone

Good thing she is taking it sooooo seriously...send to her trailer

AddieTrish

Good call #2

marrelam

White trash at it's finest. Keep having bastard kids y'all

lucy

you expected some loyalty from jenelle...really? she has none for her own child or Mother so you'd be no different.

karlew

What a f'n idiot.

Marty

This fight was in a trailer park, right?

gossipgirl86

Posted at 12:28 PM on Mar 28, 2011 by fran

Couldn't have said it better.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments